It's for your own good.

A/N: I want to say that before writing this chapter, I did do some research on Stockholm syndrome so I can make sure I don't get anything wrong or write anything false. 

TK's POV:
         For a few days, I stayed in my bedroom. Me knowing that Y/N is under Peter's spell kept messing with me. I would have constant nightmares about Peter harming them.. That day I had punched them kept messing with me as well. I didn't mean to hit them.. I meant to go for Peter! This kept bothering me so much that I decided to do some research. 

      'Someone who is in love with their captor.' My eyes widened when I saw the first result. "Stockholm Syndrome... A feeling of attraction felt by a victim to their captor." I place my finger on the screen as I continue reading. "Victim can feel positive feelings towards the captor..." My voice trial off as I type in the space bar again. 'Stockholm Syndrome.' I click on the first website I see to look further into this. "The bond is initially created when the captor/abuser is threatening their victims' life. But that would mean...." I suddenly get a flashback of seeing Y/N's nubs. "They must've tried to escape... and Peter threatened to cut off their legs, but he was at his last straw and... cut off their legs." I sighed sadly. "Dammit Y/N... I don't care what you say, I'm getting you outta this situation. You don't deserve this, and you will not go on like this." I decided to get some papers printed that tells about the syndrome so I can sneak back to Peter's house and show it to Y/N.

⚠️Trigger warning: Kidnapping, gagging, and s*lf h*rm⚠️

       I try making time for both class, work, and Y/N, but it was really difficult. My mind was so stressed out on all the things at once. In all honesty, my grades were going down because I barely study anymore. I spent my weekends by stalking Peter's house. He was there every single day.. But there was finally a day where he isn't there. I sighed in relief when I saw him leave, but he was dressed in a uniform. 'So he *does* have a job..' I nodded to myself as I made my way towards the house. I go through the back door, which was surprisingly unlock. I gently open the door and made my way inside. I can hear the tv going, but nobody was on the couch. I quietly crept near the couch only to see Y/N sleeping. I gently move their shoulder so they can wake up. The groaned as they open their eyes. "Huh...?" Their eyes widened when they realize it was me waking them up. They immediately sprung up with an irritated look. "What the fuck are you doing here??" I place a finger over my mouth, trying to get them from talking so loud. "Shhh... I know you keep telling me to stay away, but here me out!" I pulled out the papers and handed it to them. They irritably snatched it out my hand and read what it said. After reading it, they look down and huffed. "Don't you think I get it, TK? I know it is weird that I still love Peter - despite all the shit he's done - but.. I cannot help the way I feel for him!" "But why?!!? He literally killed Lucy and your landlord! He is a murderer!!" After saying that, I saw Y/N's face turn red with anger. "Lucy never really gave two shits about me nor my feelings! She always left me to get the money to pay rent and feed her! She is a legal fucking adult, and I am *NOT* her mother nor provider! But then again... I always wanted to be that good friend and take care of her! Don was a fucking asshole! He put his anger out on me just because Lucy had no interest in him anymore! Making me pay fucking rent... when this is a *college dorm*!" I sighed in defeat. "Y/N... just please. Peter is bad news. Just come with me, and we can get you the help you need." Y/N crossed their arms and huffed - signaling that they're not going anywhere. At this point, I was at my snapping point. Anger and irritation took over me. So, without thinking, I grabbed Y/N and carried them bridal style out of Peter's home. They kept moving around and yelling. It came a thought to me that his sister might still be around. So I had no choice but to cover Y/N's mouth, but they didn't give up though. That's when I began to lose my grip, so I carried them over my shoulder. We made it out of his house and I took them to the burnt down building. Which is sadly not too much away from Peter's home, but I have nowhere else to take them. I don't want my roommate and his girlfriend knowing what's going on. Hell, they might think I'm the one that did this shit to them. I gently placed them down and sighed. "Listen, Y/N... I am doing this for your own good. Peter needs to be locked up since he is a very dangerous person. If only you seen half the shit he has done.. He killed Lucy's fling, when he was innocent. He even wanted to help me find Lucy! He was heart broken when he saw the state Lucy was in when we found her." Y/N still has an angry expression on their face, but I ignored it. I sighed again, my hand still covering their mouth. "Look.. I am going to uncover your mouth, but.. you must promise me you won't make any noise. Okay?" They nodded so I gently remove my hand away from their mouth. I should've not trusted Y/N's word because they immediately started screaming. I tried to shush them, but to no avail. In the end, I had to gag their mouth in order for them to be quiet. I decided we should stay here for awhile until I can figure out what the next step should be.

Sarah's POV:

        'That bitch!' I thought as I slammed the front door of the house. Usually I would greet Peter's lover, but I was too much into a rage/vengeful fit. Some bitch.. decided to ask my love for their number. I don't like that. He is mine, and mine *alone*! I expressed my anger by tearing off more flower petals to see what will it land on. "He loves me.. He loves me not.." I was disappointed to see it landed on 'he loves me not'. While trying to hold back tears, I put on some shorts and grabbed my knife. I began carving the words 'useless' into my thigh. "Why can't I just confess to him... It seemed to be so easy for Peter, so why can't it be easy for me?" After awhile of sobbing, I finally got myself together and decided to take my mind off of it so I'll have a clear mindset on planning to get my lover to be with me. I went to the living room to greet Y/N, but they weren't there. I immediately notice their wheelchair is still sitting in plain sight right next to the couch. I raised a brow while being deep in thought. 'That's strange.. How is Y/N nowhere to be seen, but their wheelchair is right here. They don't have legs, but they managed to escape." My face went dark.. "I should call Peter."