The discovery

Peter's POV:
       I cannot fucking believe that he tried to take MY Y/N from me! That guy has some fucking nerve.. After taking Y/N home, I placed a glass of water and a tablet next to it so they can it in the morning. Afterwards, I headed home. 'I need to handle this TK guy.. He's became too far in between Y/N and I. He must be out of the picture.' I growled. So many thoughts were running through my head. So many images of how to kill him ran through my head as I'm walking. 'I tried letting him off with a warning, but... he seemed to have not gotten the memo, so someone's going to teach him that lesson. And that *someone* is going to be me..!" 

TK's POV:

         I stayed at Mike's dorm, thinking of how to get to the bottom of this. Mike sat there along with me, thinking as well. An idea then popped up in my head. "I think I know a way of getting to the bottom of Peter's suspicious behavior-" Mike nodded and listened. "He might feel deep anger for me grabbing Y/N's arm like that, so he'll probably find a way to coming after me." Mike nodded again; "so what do we do then?" "I have a very high suspicion that he is.. a murderer, so we're gonna follow him to his home - see if anything will lead to where Lucy went/what happened to her." "Hmm.. I honestly agree with that plan." "Then it's settled; we'll follow him to see if he'll show us something that'll lead to Lucy." 

      After going more over the plan, we got ready. Luckily, Mike had a lot of dark clothing - so we'll be able to blend into the darkness. When we got ready, Mike noticed something out of his window. "Psst.. I think I see the Peter guy that we're talking about!" I rushed over and there he was.. For some reason, he was walking in the road. I felt Mike shiver; "well that's not creepy at all-" I nodded, also finding that creepy. "This is our chance, let's make our way behind him." He nodded and we made our way out of the door. We carefully walked behind him, making sure to have a good amount of distance between us. After following him for about a good minute or so, I started to recognize where he was heading - to my dorm! 'Why the hell is he heading to my dorm??' I felt a slight hint of worry and irritation as we continue following him. Suddenly, Mike nudged my shoulder. I look up at him and mouthed the word 'what'. Mike whispered, "what is he doing heading to this side of campus?' I look up ahead, "He's heading to my dorm-" Mike slowly nodded his head. 

     When we arrived at my dorm, we hid out of sight as Peter began knocking at my door. We both listened in and watched what happened. "Who is it?" said Jeremy, I immediately recognize his voice. "It's... Peter, the guy you and Rose met earlier-" We heard the door unlock and Jeremy opened it. "Oh hey, I remember you; you're Y/N's friend who came to the party with us." Peter nodded in agreement. Jeremy leaned against the doorway, crossing his arms. "So, what do you need?" Peter placed his hands in his pockets. "I wanted to know if TK is home. I need to speak to him-" Jeremy shook his head; "no, he wasn't here when Rose and I arrived back over here. I think with that guy I saw him leave with after y'all fight." Peter smirked slyly and nodded. "Do you know the guy's name, and where his dorm is?" Jeremy shook his head. "No, I don't really know anything about the guy- We never really spoke to each other before, I honestly thought he's a friend of TK; why else would TK be willing to leave the party and go with him." Peter nodded again. "Well if he comes back, let him know that I need to speak to him." Jeremy nodded, "okay, I'll let 'em know. Goodnight." Peter waved slowly, "night." And with that, Jeremy closed the door and locked it. I felt a very sick feeling in my stomach, but Mike snapped me back into reality and told me to continue following him. I nodded and we began following Peter again. 

       The next place Peter headed to was this old abandoned place. The place was eerie, and when we got closer to it the stench of something rotten immediately hit our noses. Mike whispered; "ugh... what is that smell??" I shrugged, squinting my nose while inhaling the terrible stench. We could barely see where we were going, so Mike decided to take out his cellphone and use the flashlight. Suddenly we lost track of Peter as he was nowhere to be in sight. We both sat up and started looking around. We entered the old building, using Mike's flashlight to shine our way. As we stood - looking around in the building - the rotten stench became even more strong. Mike covered his nose, "fuck... that smell is horrible!" "The smell must be coming from inside his place, or somewhere around here. Let's keep looking around to find the source of the smell." Mike nodded and continued looking around. I did the same, but that was when I noticed a table.. with a shit-load of torturous weapons on it. I looked at the weapons with a puzzled but terrified look. "What the hell..? Where did these weapons came from?!" I looked closer and noticed that there is dried blood on some of the weapons. "This... blood is dry. This weapon has to have been used a few weeks/days ago." I said to myself. Mike walked over to see what I was looking at, but his face went blank - terror began to show all over his face. "Is.. that blood on these weapons?!!?" I slowly nodded my head. "The blood is dry, but it's not fully out of color - so these must've been used recently." Mike looked away; "I really hope that this is not Lucy's blood.." I look at him and placed my hand gently on his shoulder. "I'm sure she is okay, let's not lose hope just yet." Mike looked at me and smiled sadly. "Let's keep looking for more sources." He nodded and continue looking.