He. Will. Regret. It.

A/N: I won't add any pregnancy into the story because Y/N is whatever gender the reader is, and some readers might prefer not to have any kids. But enjoy this chapter :)

        After TK's encounter with Y/N and Peter, he haven't heard anything from them in awhile. He tried to respect Y/N's wishes and no longer speak to them, but it was very difficult for him. He would have nightmares after nightmares about what could've happen to them. After weeks of the insufferable days, TK finally decided to go to their dorm. When he arrived at their dorm, he knock on their door. When he knock the first time, the door opened by itself. A nervous feeling started welling up in his stomach as he enter the dorm. "Y/N...?" He said, but there's no response. He saw two drinks on the coffee table. One was more filled than the other. "Hmmm... This had to have been Y/N's drink - the one that has a less amount." TK said as he picked up the glass. He looked closely at it and saw a white substance float in the drink when he shook it a little. "He had to have drugged them...." TK sighed as a huge lump swelled up in his throat. "I have no choice but to go to Peter's house and confront him myself. And with that, he nodded and left the dorm - heading to Peter's place, but not without something to protect himself. 

    Y/N and Peter sat on the couch, snuggling together, watching tv. Y/N pressed their head against his chest as Peter stroked their hair. Suddenly, a knock is sounded at the door. "I'll get it, darling." Peter said as he kissed their cheek and stood up. He walk to the door and was shock to see that TK standing there. Peter's face got dark and eerie, and his tone/voice got deeper. He step out of the house and close the door behind him. "What the fuck are you doing here...?" TK gritted his teeth in anger. "You bastard, do NOT play dumb. Where is Y/N?!" Peter scoff as she cross his arms. "Now why is that your concern?" TK felt tense as he was not in the mood for Peter's smartass tone. "It is taking me so much to not punch that smug smile off your face. Now tell me where they are!" Peter shook his head, open the door and enter the house. When he came back out, TK held his hands to his mouth as he saw the state Y/N is in. They're now in a wheelchair as their legs are... gone! They're just nubs now. TK immediately went towards Y/N, and tried to pull them into a hug; Y/N pushed him away instead. TK was taken aback from Y/N's sudden move. "TK.. What the fuck are you doing here?" They said as they cross their arms. It took him a moment to gather his thoughts, but he finally figured out what he is going to say. "I came here... to look for you! After that encounter that day, I tried to respect your wishes and not contact you, but I couldn't help it! I kept getting more and more worried about you. You're my friend and I don't wanna lose you.. to HIM!" TK says as he points at Peter. He did nothing but smirk as he listened to TK's rant. Y/N did nothing but crossed their arms and continue having a irritable look on their face. TK felt tears sting his eyes as he stop talking. He waited until Y/N responded, but they did nothing but sighed. "I... am happy with Peter. Despite him being my first love, he makes me happy. He takes care of me." TK is even more shock after hearing Y/N say that. He pointed frantically at Y/N's nubs. "But look what he has done to you!! If you love someone, you wouldn't do something like that to them!! He's manipulating yo-" Y/N held their hand up, signalling for him to be quiet. "You wouldn't understand, TK. You never even been in a relationship before, so how the hell you're gonna tell me what is and isn't love??" As Peter listened to what Y/N was saying, he kept trying to hold in his urge to chuckle. 'See fool? They're on my side either way. It's best if you just stop trying.' Peter thought to himself. TK somehow guessed what Peter is thinking because he suddenly went to punch Peter, but... he it wasn't Peter's face he went for..

He hit Y/N instead. 

        TK was trying to go for Peter, but Y/N used all their strength to jump out of their wheelchair to take the punch for him. "Y/N!!!" Peter yelled as he headed straight towards them as soon as they hit the ground. TK realized what he has done and went towards Y/N, but Peter pushed him away. A bruise began to appear under their eye as they gently placed their hand over it. Peter felt nothing but anger and revenge, but he didn't want Y/N to witness half the things he is planning to do to TK. So, for now, he had to set his vengeful feeling to the side and tend to his love. "Y-Y/N.. I'm so sorry! I was trying to go for Peter, not you!" Y/N gritted their teeth as tears began to fill their eyes. "JUST GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, TK!!! I never wanna see you again!!!" Hearing that felt like a dagger just stab right through his heart. He didn't respond, but instead he stood up and walk away. No matter what Y/N says, TK is too determined to get them out of Peter's grasp. 'Well.. at least I know where they are. I need to think of something else to help save them from Peter's grasp.' TK thought.

      Peter pick Y/N up - bridal style - and place them back into their wheelchair. They sighed, "I'm okay, babe.. It's just a small bruise." They giggle a little to lighten Peter up a little, but to no avail. "Darling, you literally got punched in the face.. I'm worried about you." Y/N look down as sighed, "I'm sorry.. I just wanted to cheer you up a little." Peter placed his hand on their chin to make them look up at his gaze. "I get you're trying to cheer me up, darling, but right now.. I am just seriously worried about you." They nodded and gave him a peck on the lips. He smile warmly at them and open the door. "Let's get you inside and take care of your wound, ok darling?" They nodded. Peter went behind them, grabbed the handles of the wheelchair and help them into the house. While doing this, Peter planned so many horrific things for TK. 'I'll handle him... and when I do....

H E W I L L R E G R E T I T.'