Make me yours

Y/N's POV:

        It's been a few weeks since Peter kidnapped me. He wasn't any different than he was when I was free. He would stay with me 24/7, unless he had to go run some errands. He'd bring me food and let me keep myself occupied. It didn't take long for him to unchain my hands, so I can keep myself occupied. He brought me some comics/books, some puzzles, and even a tv. Despite him being so nice, I don't know how to feel about him. I don't know if I love him anymore or not, but I am glad he isn't torturing me. 

      Today was like any other day, but Peter wasn't here with me. He said he had to go to work - to which it was a shocker to me. I never knew he had a job. "I have to work today, darling. You have plenty of books and comics to keep yourself occupied. If you're good.. I'll do something special for you." He said, and gave me a kiss before leaving. I was getting bored of the books, so I decided to explore. I might have my legs amputated, but I can still crawl. I crawled forward to see what was in the room with me, but I suddenly stop when I heard footsteps. I stopped crawling and felt a sick feeling. "Peter?" The person came closer until they appeared under the light. It's a girl. "No, Peter left. I was sure he's told you." I nodded my head slowly. She raised a brow ad crossed her arms. I couldn't help but notice her arms were wrapped in bandages. "What're you doing?" I suddenly felt a lump in my throat as I felt that sick feeling grow. "Ummm.. I got tired of reading the books, so I decided to explore around for a little bit. Ya know? Getting aware of my surroundings-" The girl held her hand up. "If you're thinkin' about escaping. Don't. You're wasting your time. Since Peter is at work, he asked me to bring you food and stuff and to check up on you." "Oh... Well, I'm ok." She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Yea.. I can see that. Despite you not having any legs, you seem to adapting to it quickly." I look down at my nubs, and then back up to her. She pointed at herself; "if you're unaware of who I am then.. The name's Sarah. I am Peter's sister." "Y/N.." Her eyebrows raised and she smiled a little, like she was pleased with herself. "That's a pretty name." I gulp that lump that was in my throat, but my throat suddenly felt dry. There was an awkward silence in the air, until Sarah broke it. "What're you hoping to find in here? You've only been here for a few weeks and you're already getting nosy." I got a little offended when she said that, but I kept my tone neutral. "I'm not hoping to find anything. Since I am staying here, I have full rights to be aware of my surroundings." She nodded and began walking away. "Well have fun exploring. I'll be back later to bring you some food." She waved and then suddenly disappeared. I continue crawling around for awhile, but I found nothing interesting. I sighed and went back to my spot and watch some tv.

       After a few hours, I was awaken by someone poking my face. I groaned as I didn't want to wake up yet, but the person kept poking me. I open my eyes to see it was Sarah that was poking me. I huffed and sat up. She continued poking my face, but I swat her hand away. "Jesus, did anyone tell you that it's annoying to constantly poke someone's face?" Sarah rolled her eyes and handed me a bag of chips and a soda. "Here's your food." She handed it to me and stood up. "Thanks, Sarah." She shrugged and crossed her arms. "Yeah.. No problem." She said, as she walked off. I ate my food and placed the trash next to me, so Sarah can come get it when she comes back.

     I watched tv for the rest of the day. Peter finally arrive back here and he brought me some candies. I ate the candies, but his face suddenly had a eerie expression. I raised a brow and stopped eating for a second. "Um... Why that facial expression?" He stroked my chin and smiled. "Sarah told me that you've been good. Remember I told you that you get something for being good~" I swallowed the candy that was in my mouth and nodded at what he said. He move his hand away from my chin and disappeared into the darkness for a second. He appeared again, but with a wheelchair. I somewhat felt a relief feeling.. 'At least I'll have *some* form of legs.' Peter noticed my happy expression, and chuckled. "I knew you'd like this gift.. I'm pretty sure you're tired of being in this stuffy room throughout your days, so I figure I can let you up. I have a little surprise for you anyway~" I smiled at him and nodded. For some reason, I wasn't scared at what he had in mind. I was confused as to why I was no longer scared, but.. it didn't matter to me now. I felt a.. loving feeling for Peter. At first I was confused on how I feel about him, but now I can indeed confirm that I love him. I don't want to leave his side. If he wanted to, he could've killed me, but he is treating me like a princess. He brought the wheelchair closer to me and went behind me to pick me up and placed me on the wheelchair. We went forward, but I was confused as to how we're gonna leave the room. Peter noticed and chuckled. "I see you're confused... The door is camouflage, but only Sarah and I know where it is. But now you know as well~" I nodded, and he went to open the door. Afterwards, he went back behind me and guided the wheelchair all the way to another door. As we were going, I noticed that Sarah was nowhere to be seen, but I shrugged it off. As we stopped at another door, Peter stood in front of me - smirking. I didn't say anything as I was waiting to see what he says. "We have been together for a good minute.. I think.. now's the perfect to take things up a natch." I blushed as I was confused on what he is talking about. Peter didn't say nothing else, but open the door widely. My eyes widened as I saw that the room was lit up with scented candles, the bed was full of rose petals, a heart-shape box of chocolates is placed on the bed, and slow romantic music can be heard. I was lost for words, and I place mt gaze towards Peter. He blushed and chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head. He took a deep breath and put his hands in mine. "Darling.. will you share this moment with me? And.... make yourself officially mine? Our souls will entwine as our eyes gaze together. Love will be in the air as I show you how much I value you and need you.. I want to show you how much I cherish you, your body, and personality." My heart was pounding, but.. I thought it through.

"Make me yours..."