Chapter 7

Spa of Reyes
Allison's POV

As I found my way to the balcony, I tried to make sense of Aiden being an Alpha. If he was an Alpha, who did he kill? And if Scott was alive, whose pack was he a part of? The Hale Pack or Aiden's. These were questions that popped up. It was obvious whose pack Lydia was, though.

Walking into the balcony, I was brought to a halt for a moment when I was met with two pairs of Alpha red eyes from two Aidens, fully werewolfed out, human eyes from Danny who was sharing the couch with Aiden's lookalike while Aiden stood by the railing, human eyes from two men, one of African descent and the other Caucasian descent, who were sharing a couch too, and kanima eyes from a woman I didn't know who was sharing a couch with Harley whose eyes were very much still human.

And Scott was nowhere to be seen. The same with Stiles. No surprise there since they were inseparable in high school.

"Pack, meet Allison Argent," Aiden began the introductions while I joined him by the railing. "Allison, meet Ethan and Danny, Mason and Corey, and Tracy and Harley."

"Wow, you look great!" Harley said, approaching me for a hug.

"So do you," I replied as we hugged.

"Let me take a good look at you," Danny said when we separated, approaching, and had me turn around before we hugged too. "Yeah, you look great. You filled out well."

I laughed at that.

"I see you maintained your great shape and even put on some muscle and chiselled them," I replied.

"He has me to thank for that," Ethan stated joining us with the others. "Having a boyfriend as chiselled and handsome as me raises the bar."

"If I recall correctly, and I'm sure I do." Harley began. "You (Ethan) came to my gym and..."

But didn't finish because Ethan, at least to my human sight, suddenly phased behind her and closed her mouth with his clawed hand to stop her, and I gasped in surprise at the sudden move, not used to that, only for Harley to elbow him just under his shoulder and then, to my shock, literally tossed a full-grown Alpha werewolf over her shoulder.

Ethan landed like a pro, however, with the assist of a smooth parkour move mid-air.

"Why so violent, Harley?" He asked while massaging his shoulder.

"Yeah, Harley. Why so violent?" Mason second. "It's not like Ethan sneaked up on you or something. (But not really.) Nice move."

"Thanks," Harley replied with a smug smirk.

"But you wasted an unnecessary amount of energy. A tail to the balls would have done it." Tracy responded and my eyes suddenly saw a movement behind her a second before a kanima tail made an appearance.

I internally freaked out because the last time I was in the same room as a kanima, kanima-Jackson, my grandfather Gerard ordered him to choke me with his tail and then had Scott make Derek give him the Bite for my freedom.

Of course, it backfired on Gerard and he died a very painful death with his body violently rejecting the bite, courtesy of Scott McCall's cunning mid-to-long-term plan of exchanging Gerard's cancer medication with capsules containing mountain ash.

My father and I saw a therapist in France to help us deal with the experience, my mother and Kate's deaths and everything but this was the first time I was seeing a kanima and its tail since that night.

"Ouch, Tracy," Corey commented protecting his balls. "A man's balls are off-limits."

"Except during sex but with a gentler touch," Aiden added with a big fanged smirk.

"Definitely!" Corey, Danny, Ethan and Mason agreed and Harley, Tracy and I laughed at the comical expressions they had until the sound of a motorcycle attracted our attention.

"Aiden, isn't that your bike?" Ethan asked.

"It is," Aiden replied as the motorcycle came into our line of sight at the entrance of the spa a good distance from us.

The Rider accelerated and raised the front wheel to ride on the rear one only and then pushed down the gas to the maximum, judging by the sound the engine made, and the bike obeyed and raced to the front of the spa at top speed, the fastest I've seen a motorcycle go, and the Rider rode it like a professional daredevil and I got goosebumps just watching and I was sure I wasn't the only one.

"The showoff," Aiden said with a smirk. "He better not crash my bike."

"Is that...?" Ethan asked again.

"It's him," Aiden confirmed as though he knew what, no, who, his twin was going to ask about.

"I liked him better when he had that dirt bike of his. He's making us look bad and we taught him how to ride like a pro."

"I know, right?" Aiden agreed with his twin brother. "But look at my baby fly. I love that bike."

"Will he be able to stop in time?" I inquired anxiously because he was almost past the point that would allow him to stop in time if he started decelerating at.

"Of course, he will," Mason said with full confidence. "I've seen Scott do a lot of impossible things, this is not in the same league as them. They've all done it."

Scott. That's all I heard.