Chapter 8

Spa of Reyes
Allison's POV

Time slowed to a crawl as his name echoed in my mind for Scott McCall was riding the motorcycle but most importantly, he was alive and here. And he just rode past the point of deceleration at top speed.

I tightened my grip on the railing and although I wanted to close my eyes in anticipation of a crash I couldn't.

I watched as Scott finally brought the front wheel back on the ground and decelerated and then spin turned to bring the bike to a stop in an allocated parking space.

"Damn! You weren't kidding about those brakes." Ethan commented.

Aiden just smirked smugly.

I finally breathed easy.

"Do you want something to drink?" Corey asked, gaining my attention.

"Yes, please," I said, and then turned my attention back to where Scott was to find only the motorcycle and not its rider before Corey gave me a glass of fruit juice and the first sip had me taking another one and then a larger portion. "Wow. It's probably the most refreshing juice I've ever drunk."

"The best in the world." Harley agreed. "I bring my students here after big fights and they love it."

"You bring your students to a spa after they fight?" I didn't know what to think.

"Our dear Harley here is the best trainer in the region," Danny responded. "She has top names in the MMA world as her clients and is, herself, a two time MMA champion with a record of..."

"Wins and losses." Harley interrupted. "The records don't matter."

"I'd like to see you tell your fans and students that," Mason said.

"She doesn't want the glory but she's got it. A lot of kids look up to her." Ethan told me.

"That's true." Someone concurred with a deep and a little smooth voice that sounded familiar. "But you're forgetting the ordinary men and women Harley helped regain their confidence and self-worth and stand up to their abusive partners and testify to send them to prison.

She's one of the greatest heroes of our generation."

I turned to see who it belonged to and I was met with another pair of Alpha red eyes, fangs, pointy ears, sideburns and claws on feet and hands, only this time they belonged to the Rider, Scott McCall, and I could see it was him even through the transformation.

"Bonjour, Allison Argent." Scott greeted and I couldn't hold back the smile that graced my face, I didn't want to.

"Bonjour, Scott McCall." I returned the greeting.

When he opened his arms wide in invitation for a hug, a wide fanged smile on his mature werewolf face, I felt the years we spent apart evaporate little by little with every step we took toward each other until nostalgia took over when we met halfway and embraced.

"Content de te revoir. (Welcome back.)" Scott whispered after a long but short moment of complete silence, at least for me because the others kind of faded, although I heard and felt Scott take in my scent a few times, I did the same but on a human scale, while we embraced, squeezing me a little with his chiselled leaner than bulgy muscles.

"Merci. (Thank you.)" I replied with a whisper of my own and then tested his French. "J'ai raté beaucoup de choses, n'est-ce pa's? (I have missed a lot, haven't I?)"

"Tu n'as aucune idée. (You have no idea.)" He responded as we separated and, considering he was an Alpha, I believed him and was impressed. "How are you?"

"Great!"

"You look great!"

"She does, doesn't she?" Danny commented.

"But when did you (Scott) become fluent in French?" Ethan asked. "The last time we were in Belgium you couldn't even order water."

"That was years ago," Scott replied. "What I don't know, I learn. What I lack, you have it covered."

"True that but where are Kira and Lydia?" Harley agreed and then inquired.

"Almost here. I rode hard so I could get here before them."

"So, you weren't just showing off?" Aiden asked.

Scott just pointed to the spa entrance while walking over to the railing and a moment later a huge black limousine appeared.

"I was making sure that I get the best view to see what my wife sent me ahead for," He answered Aiden's question.

"Your wife?" I found myself asking and did a double-take at Scott's left hand, particularly his ring finger, but found no ring or any sign of one having been there.

"Yes, Kira," Scott replied with a smile but he didn't meet my eyes.

"Oh," I responded and then quietly watched as the limousine came close and I saw two white concentric circles, the inner circle thin and the outer circle thick, on the middle of the bonnet and on the roof.

I suddenly felt a hand slip into mine and looked to find its owner to be Harley with an understanding look she conveyed by squeezing my hand and I squeezed hers in return, grateful for the support, especially because Harley was part of the package deal with Stiles that came with Scott back in high school and knew everything.

"You know, I've never really seen the limo from this point of view but now that I'm seeing it I think we overdid it," Tracy said.

"We overdo a lot of things," Corey stated. "Even our pack is over the top."

"That's what you get when you join an unconventional pack like ours," Danny responded.

"Well, for Aiden and me, it was either we joined Scott's Pack and stayed here so we could be with Lydia and you or we stayed with Deucalion and Alpha Pack and gave you up," Ethan replied. "Kali made it easy to choose what we really wanted after she found out Deucalion killed Ennis and you made it worth it."

"I'm glad you chose the former," Danny said and shared a kiss with Ethan.

Joining Scott's Pack? Alpha Pack?

"Hey, Allison," Corey gained my attention. "I think it would be best I hide you to surprise Lydia when she gets up here, what do you think?"

"Um, sure," I agreed although I would have liked to stay at the railing.

"Hold my hand," He said with his hand offered.

"What?"

"Hold my hand," He repeated and I did.

My vision suddenly blurred before it cleared but something was different with it, I just wasn't sure what it was but it was different and it wasn't the only thing that was different, I felt different.

"I made you invisible," Corey informed me and I looked at him and was shocked to see his eyes glowing teal. "We're invisible to everyone."

"What are you?" I questioned, I couldn't help it.

"Extraordinary," He answered with a friendly smile and then focused on the coming car.

After what felt like an eternity, at least to me because Scott wasn't kidding when he said that I had no idea how much I missed, the limousine finally stopped in front of the spa building and a Spa of Reyes employee was already there to open the door and did just that.

Out came a beautiful woman of Asian descent wearing a sexy red and black party dress that complemented Scott's outfit.

"Definitely worth it," Scott stated and Kira appeared to have heard him and looked straight at us, well, at Scott, and smiled.

A familiar, but now matured, face appeared a moment later and it seemed sexy was the theme of the two ladies that just arrived.

"Whoa," Aiden agreed with a whisper.