Chapter 10

Spa of Reyes
Harley's POV

For Kira and Scott, Kira's Fox Spirit was supercharged by Dread Doctors and due to it being more powerful, it overpowered her and killed two chimeras and tried to kill Scott multiple times when it was in control.

The constant attempts on Scott's life by the Spirit delivered heavy blows to Kira and Scott's relationship, more so trust, and Scott didn't help matters by not telling Kira that her Spirit was more out of control than she thought, thankfully Noshiko did.

Kira's insecurities about Scott's previous relationship with Allison didn't help either.

Allison and Scott's relationship was the tale of legends and was sure to be repeated for generations to come both in the supernatural world and the hunter world, it was the source of Kira's insecurities.

Many people believed Scott used Allison to destroy her family and some also believed that he played both the surviving Hale Pack and the Argent family to not only kill Kate, Victoria and, the once thought impossible to kill terror, Gerard Argent, but also to kill Peter to completely destroy their Alpha-Beta bond.

Overlooking that, there was a tale of forbidden young love so powerful that a newly turned werewolf refused his new nature even as his Alpha used his full authority over him so he could be with his human lover and huntress-in-training and the human huntress-in-training defied her werewolf hunting family and fell deeply in love with a werewolf.

The tale was thought to have ended with the Huntress-in-training accepting and embracing her werewolf hunting family legacy after her mother was believed to have been sentenced to death by the Bite of the Alpha of Hale Pack and trying to finish off her aunt's work by hunting and killing off the surviving Hale Pack.

This, in turn, forced the Werewolf to accept and embrace his nature and kill her grandfather to save Hale Pack, something that broke the Huntress' heart but she still love the Werewolf so instead of avenging her grandfather, she left town and never returned.

Until today.

And she returned to find that the Werewolf moved on in her absence and was happily married. She just didn't know yet that the Werewolf also had a child, a son with his wife.

If you personally knew Allison Argent and Scott McCall's love story, you would know that Allison's world must have been shaken when she learned that Scott moved on and was happily married.

You would also know that Scott must have remembered old memories and possibly feelings that either faded or he buried deep twelve years ago when he saw Allison and held her in his arms again.

I offered Allison my support because I knew all this and that the only person she was really close to, used to be close to, currently in the room full of mostly strangers couldn't do so.

As the limousine came closer, I wondered how Kira was taking Allison's surprise return.

The fact that she sent Scott ahead of her told me that she needed some time to process the development and I was pretty sure Scott took advantage of the opportunity to process Allison's return too or else he would have arrived much early.

I just hoped Allison's return didn't cause problems between Kira and Scott.

Truthfully, I liked the person Scott was when he was with Kira than who he was when he was with Allison back in high school.

Allison consumed Scott's every thought from the moment they met and I guess it was because his emotions were heightened due to his then-recent transformation into a werewolf and since Allison was his first love and he was a cocktail of hormones and emotions as a teenager, he didn't have much control over that.

We were lucky that before Scott met Kira he worked on becoming a better version of himself on every front for months, almost obsessively.

Our former and now retired druid Emissary Marin Morrell, who was also our former guidance counsellor at school, thought that it was because of Scott's True Alpha potential forcing him to be better, preparing him.

Aside from being a better friend, a better son, a better werewolf and a better everything, he went to summer school and by the end of it, he had regained his pre-werewolf-bite average grades and was working towards improving them.

By the middle of the second semester Scott was making plans about which advanced placement classes he wanted to take for the senior year despite having his name at the top of a hit list and making a beta unintentionally, he had himself and Kira to thank for that.

They studied together, and by study, I meant to study.

The fact that Kira was one of the top students at the school pushed Scott to do better and he did.

In turn, this pushed us to do better as well, even Aiden and Malia, the duo of the pack that hated mathematics with a passion and did everything they could to avoid the class although they were good at it.

Yes, I really hoped things stayed the same for our peace of mind but mostly for Sandā's sake.

"Hey, Allison," Corey said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "I think it would be best I hide you to surprise Lydia when she gets up here, what do you think?"

"Um, sure," She agreed and we let go of each other's hands.

"Hold my hand," Corey said with his hand offered.

"What?"

"Hold my hand," He repeated and she did and a second later they disappeared from our sight.

The limousine arrived and came to a stop a few moments later.