Chapter 13

The song Allison hears Kira sing:
https://youtu.be/psIQd87UWCw
Spa of Reyes
Allison's POV

Scott had a child, a son of five years, just a week older than Lydia's daughter Ariel, and Sandā was his name.

His name meant thunder as a reference to Scott viewing Kira as his lightning and Sandā as his thunder because she came first in his life, like lightning, and then Sandā followed, like thunder.

This was one of many things that were going through my mind while I took a shower to condition my body for a full body massage with Harley, Kira, Lydia and Tracy in their own showers and Kira singing beautifully in a language that was not English although it had some English words and one word that sounded like 'bitch'.

If it wasn't for her melodic voice and the 'I'm yours' and 'I'm outta control' lyrics I would have been sure the song was dedicated to me but she was so down to earth and lovable that I felt a little guilty thinking that.

On to other things on my mind that I learned earlier, Peter was now married to Scott's mother, making Peter Scott's stepfather, and Derek was also married to a lady named Braeden and they had a daughter by the name Laura.

Oh, speaking of daughters, it turned out Peter had a daughter around our age named Malia and Derek had a younger sister by the name Cora.

It turned out Cora and Malia escaped being victims of my aunt Kate's arson with Malia's mother but only because they had gone for a walk. Stiles was dating Cora and they were together for years now.

I was surprised to find out that Boyd and Erica were happily married and had a son named after Derek about two weeks younger than Laura who was oddly enough born on the same day as Sandā but Sandā was older by thirty minutes although he wasn't a full-term baby.

It seemed strange that the children were born within thirty days of each other with Laura and Sandā sharing a month and Ariel and Derek sharing their own but apparently it just happened.

I really didn't know what to expect when I returned but all this was not on my list of possibilities.

Scott spoke of fate twelve years ago and though I didn't believe in fate, I never forgot what he said.

At one point in life, he was certain we would be together again, despite everything I did and the uncertainty of our situation. And I hoped that he was right.

When my plane touched down I still carried that hope, no matter how small it was, but that hope died ever so slowly with every revelation and genuine love, no, it was adoration I saw between Kira and Scott.

That adoration told me that it was time I fully let go of any hope of Scott and I being together again because the way he looked at Kira was the same way he used to look at me but it was so much more mature, more... Just more.

Yes, maybe it was time to finally and fully allow my heart to move on although I was certain that I would always love Scott McCall despite the years we spent apart, even though he was my first love, the first person I ever loved without blood ties to me, the person I would always love.

It had to be OK to let him go because it has been a long time since he was mine and I was his, his heart belonged to another now and their little one.

I...

A knock at the shower door halted my thoughts and caught my attention.

"Yes?" I replied to it.

"We're about to leave, are you done?" Kira responded and it was only then that I realised that some time had gone by and I took the shower on autopilot.

But yes, I was done. Done with a lot of things.

"Yeah!" I replied turning the water off. "I'll be out in a sec."

"Alright. There's a map of the spa beside the door, you'll find us in the co-ed massage room."

"Thanks, Kira."

"You're welcome," Kira said and then left.
TRANSITION
Scott's POV

"Do you want to talk about it?" Mason asked me after we all finished showering and Aiden, Corey, Danny and Ethan left the room and I knew what he was referring to.

"No," I answered knowing that I could leave the room and he wouldn't push but I didn't leave, I couldn't really, I wanted to talk about it a little. "Seeing Allison brought up old memories. Memories of our time together and against the world, against obstacles that she was worth fighting against.

You know, every single member of her family has either threatened and/or tried to kill me but every threat was like gasoline to the fire and when we dated in secret after Allison's father put a gun to my head and threatened to kill me if we didn't break up, things only intensified between us.

Regardless of what we went against, she was mine and I was hers body, mind and soul, but her mother's death was a huge blow and it was right after we had a bad fight.

From there, things went downhill and I kind of knew we were heading towards a break-up but I believed that we would be together again, someday, even after we broke up and she left.

And then Kira came along and I liked her the moment I first saw her at the back of History class and we momentarily locked eyes, but even after four months without any contact with Allison, I was still hung up on her.

I tried to not fall for Kira but I couldn't help it, you've met her, Mason, you know her, it was impossible to not fall in love with her and after Braeden commented me regretting not kissing Kira when we separated on the mission to find and rescue Derek on the weekend before junior year second semester, I thought about giving in.

It took some time to finally give in and embrace my feelings for Kira but when Allison didn't come back for the second-semester things just happened and I was lucky enough to have a second love and for her to also be my last love years later.

But now Allison is back and I'm a little confused. I feel like I owe her something."

"Maybe we owe each other that something," Allison's voice came from the open door and I was shocked for this was the first time I was caught completely off guard.