Reunite and the trip to Lyon begins

Amadeus and Jeanne were having no such luck anywhere that they were looking. Most of the houses in there area were in complete ruin. The few houses that were accessible were completely scorched on the inside of them, if there was anything of value in there it was burnt up.

"So what do you think we should do Jeanne?" Amadeus asked, not out of being unsure but more of that they had covered what little accessible house's there were already and none had anything salvageable in them.

"I guess we could go help out the master's group or Kushina and Marie." Jeanne suggests.

With nothing salvaged the two started to go where they had sensed the last master of human history in order to help out with there own search efforts. Though before the two of them could completely get there the two of them heard a loud explosion going off on the distance in the general direction that Naruto took off in.

The two then shared a look and took off twords the blast in hopes that they could help out the blond.

Once there the group noticed that everyone had the same general idea as them to see if they could help the blond. They all noticed him looking at the crater that he had made in the after effect of the blast, a bittersweet look on his face, immediately Kushina noticed the look on his face.

"Hey what's wrong?" Kushina asked as she walked up to her son.

"Nothing. I'll be fine. Besides we have to head over to Lyon, that's the last known location where a mysterious protector was at." Naruto says as he takes a deep breath and let's out a sigh.

Nothing more was said. The group began making there way to the location that the doctor gave out. Everyone began debriefing each other on everything that happened with them, each giving out details of the fights so they knew something of what they were going up against.

Gudako and her group began explaining everything that they had noticed about Atalanta while they fight, most of it they had already managed to figure out from the previous encounter but they did manage to learn a few things that they had missed such as that while airborne she is able to move at angles should normally only be able to while being on the ground.

Once Gudako and her group was done explaining everything that they noticed with there fight of Atalanta, Kushina started to explain everything she remembered of Zabuza from the few times that they had fought during life and the fight that they just had. Marie also did her best to explain what she noticed that the masked individual did, only for Naruto to speak up about to them.

"His name is Haku, he was the person who taught me that true strength comes from when your protecting those who are precious to you. He specialized in ice style ninjutsu along with multiple water techniques. The dome is his supposed ace in the whole. I fought him during my very first C-rank mission. While inside he is basically able to teleport between those mirrors as he throws senbon's at you. If he is anything like I remember he most likely won't aim for a killing blow but I'm not to certain given that he is a servant now." Naruto explained to them with what seemed to be a look of sorrow on his face.

They all took this in silence as they all began letting the information that Naruto had just told them sink in. If someone truly that strong existed in Naruto's time and they weren't even considered amongst the best that their allies had fought, non wanted to think of what the strongest truly was.

"Wait what about those two hokage people Naruto had to fight and barely won, anything on them." Gudako wondered out, breaking the silence of the group.

"Okay well the first hokage was a master of many elements in his time of life but most of all it was his mastery of his kenkei genkai (A/n: did I spell that right?) wood release, something only he had naturally. With his wood release he was able to change the battle field itself into a forest whenever he had wanted, he could even tame the nine strongest beings out there during my time all at once with no trouble and keep in mind the weakest one of those nine could wipe out an entire continent if it had wanted to. Now the younger brother was known for his mastery of the water element. Though after fighting along side him in the war I learned that he was the no one who invented one of the technique that my father was known for and one of my own signature jutsu's." Naruto says before he began going further into detail of the two could do.

As Naruto explained in as much detail he could of the two, Roman was paying attention to everything that was being said and was recording the audio on what they could do. The more Roman and the others at Chaldea had learned about the two the more and more they begin to dread when it came to them actually having to fight the two. Not even the swordsman and the masked person seemed as dreadful as those two were being told out to be.

Once Naruto was done the silence that was previously there had returned once more, this time all but the two ninja's we're feeling a sense of dread amongst them. Roman was the worst one, he was absolutely shaking in fear with just the information alone. Gudako and Mash just had a face of dread on there face, completely worried about the fight to come. The other servants present were trying to figure out how they could use this information to there advantage.

After for sitting awhile the group noticed one more presence amongst them. They turned to the person and both Naruto and Kushina we're shocked at who they say.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just got a few things to say really quick. First thanks for all the reads I've been getting despite the slow updates I've been doing. Secondly is Naruto's stats and a few skills I figured he'd have in his class

Naruto Uzumaki
Class: Grand Assassin (false)
Strength: B+
Agility:A+~EX
Luck:EX+
Endurance: Ex
Mana:
NP: A+

NP: yet to be said but it must notes that Naruto hates what his Noble phantasm turned out to be.

Well that's it. Hope you'll enjoyed this chapter and know that I'm slowly working on my other stories as well