Enemy's Attack: Gudako side

As they watched Naruto run twords a different area with the first two Hokage's following him, they turned their attention twords the rest of the group.

"Kushina, do you think your son can handle those two, they seemed extremely powerful?" Gudako asked with a bit of worry in her voice.

"He will be fine. We just have to trust him. For now we must do our part and fight those in front of us." Kushina said as she stared down their foes.

Their was a brief moment of tension before the other Jeanne spoke.

"So this is where you ran off to after the summon." The dark Jeanne spoke.

"What do you mean after she was summoned?" Lily asked confused.

"What she means is that I was summoned by her, though her will may be strong and convictions she underestimated what a Uzumaki is capable of." Kushina said, her admite sealing chain's already out.

"Berzerk Lancer, Berzerk Assasin. I'll leave the other me to you. Berzerk Saber, Berzerk Rider, I trust you can handle Kushina?" Dark Jeanne (Jalter) stated more than asked

"Of course." The Berzerk Lancer stated.

The Berzerk servants then rushed off twords their targets, intending to take them out as quickly as possible. Vlad reached In matter of moments and went to impale Jeanne, though acting quickly Jeanne deflected the blow and Vlad was attacked by Cú with a fire blast. This caused Vlad to slide back a bit far enough for Lily to rush and attack and force him on the defensive with the combined might if the three servants.

After a bit of attacking Vlad, the Berzerk Assasin stepped in and attacked as well. This forced Jeanne and Lily to jump back to avoid being hit with a wave of, what seemed to be, blood. With the two Berzerk servants attacking together, Lily and Jeanne were hard-pressed to keep them back. Mashu then rushed in to help, she was trying to go help Kushina but one look from the women told her that she had her situation under control. She bashed the Berzerk Assasin away, allowing her allies to get a bit of a breather in. Cú used this opportunity to attack and successfully hit the Berzerk Assasin. The next successful hit was from Lily who got a hit on Vlad. Capitalizing on this they further pressed on their attack. Landing more hits while keeping their enemy's on the defensive. With Jeanne and Mashu blocking any form of counter attacks and Cú blasting them with a spell which furthure pusher them back and Lily doing her best to stay on the offensive. Thus allowing the group to slowly overwhelm their enemy's.

This continued for a good while eventually with them driving them back twords Jalter.

Kushina same time

Kushina just stared at her two foes and gave them a small smile before her chain's were instantly upon the two berzerk servants, both reacted in just enough time to defend themselves. The barrage of attacks continued, not once letting up.

"My my, seems like you two can fight." Kushina stated, not having to move from her spot in the slightest.

To busy trying to survive, nither servants gave a response. Eventually the berzerk rider made a mistake. Kushina capitalized on this and completely wrapped her with her chains effectively imobalizing her.

With one of them captured, Kushina ran at high speeds twords the Berzerk Saber. She drew out her sword and began to fight the saber servant with relentless attacks, each attack was narrowly avoided.

The Berzerk Saber knew he was being toyed with. Each attack caused cuts and scratches which slowed him down even further. After a good bit of toying with the enemy servant Kushina gave one final strike which nocked the servant down and put him out of commission.