enemies turned to unwilling allies

"Madara Uchiha, what brings you here." Naruto stated coldly.

"Relax Nine tails, I'm not in here for you. In fact I was summoned with no one around. And after sensing you fighting against Hashirama I figured I'd see what is going on with you." Madara spoke.

"We're currently in a deadlock against the dragon witch who is plunging this era into chaos, I myself am not at full strength right now and we are also at a disadvantage with close range fighters." Naruto hesently admits.

"So the hero of the fourth war is lowered to such a weakened state. Pitiful. How the mighty have fallen." Madara mocked towards Naruto.

Everyone is put even further on edge as the two continued to state down each slowly releasing there power, suffocating those around them. Silence. The two former Shinobi stared each other down. Both once enemies, seeing who would back down first.

What seemed like hours but was only a few minutes Naruto relented as to not further suffocate his summoner.

"Alright fine. Think you can fight Hashirama and Tobirama?" Naruto question as he eased up on his energy released.

"Still more worried about others than yourself Nine tails?" Madara further mocked.

"Will you help or will I have to take you down here where you stand." Naruto questioned, doing his best to keep his calm.

"Even after fighting me you still question me, I'll defeat the Senju brothers for you."

There was silence once more between them. The air around the two were tense, neither trusting the other to not make a move against the other.

"Alright Madara, I'll put my trust in you for now seeing as we will need all the help that we can get right now." Naruto begrudgingly admits as he accepts the help from his former enemy.

"Hold on wasn't he one of your greatest enemies while you were alive Naruto?" The doctor spoke up from Chaldea.

"In the ninja world we had a saying, yesterday's enemy could be tomorrow's allie and today's allie is tomorrow's enemy." Naruto spoke up.

Once more there was a uneasy silence between the group. All were tense around Naruto's former enemy, not trusting him to not attack them the moment they dropped there guard.

"So why exactly did you decide to help us?" Lily asked hoping she doesn't turn the man before then hostile.

"Simple that women who looks like the blond with you thought she could command me after searching me down." Madara answered.

With that said Madara turned around and made his way to leave the group. Before turning around to say one last thing.

"In three days time I will return to help you in the final battle. And one last price of advice Nine tails, the dragon slayer you've been looking for is infact in Lyon is there but in no condition to fight." Madara spoke out and then vanished.

Nothing more was said as The group began resting for the night, the lone human amongst them attempting to get as much sleep as she could.

Throughout the night the servants would kill off any threats to humanities last master as needed until the night was over.

The following morning Gudako was woken up to the rise of the sun. All the other servants were already awake with a meal ready for her.

"Glad your up master of Chaldea, eat up were moving out as soon as you finish." Kushina spoke up.

"Yes ma'am."

With that said she ate quickly so they'd be able to move out. What she wasn't prepared for Naruto to pick her up and held her on his back.

Before Gudako could protest about this the group of servants took off running in the direction of Lyon. Naruto was in the lead with Kushina and Lilly to his side behind him a bit with Jeanne and Cú behind them more to the side with Mash in-between them.

After a half a day of non stop running the servants had made more than half the trip

"You holding up back there Mash?" Naruto called out, noticing that she was starting to fall behind.

"I'm . . . I'm fine." Mash said in-between breaths.

Hearing that Naruto stopped, causing the rest to stop as well. Once the others saw Mash they knew why they had stopped.

"I'm fine to continue." Mashu said, trying to catch her breath.

"Your not fine. Many of Ninja's have rushed to there death because they exhausted themselves before the fight could even start." Kushina spoke up.

Nothing was said after that as they stopped for a small rest. Naruto took off to make something for Gudako to eat while the others kept watch.

After a few minutes of searching, Naruto had managed to find a few rabbits for his summoner to eat. Sensing something off on the distance Naruto quickly made a clone of himself.

"Take these back to Mashu, I'm going to go check out the signature." Naruto says as he quickly hands over the rabbits and took off.

With Gudako

Gudako is sitting down next to Mash, patiently waiting for Naruto to return with something for her to eat. Shortly after the Naruto clone showed up with the rabbits.

"Your a clone." Kushina instantly noticed and spoke up about it.

"Yeah the boss sent me back to deliver these and to tell you to just keep heading to Lyon without him and that he would catch up." The clone answered.

"Did he say why?" Jeanne asked.

"Because boss sensed something foul going on and he went to go check it out." The clone answered before dispersing into a puff of smoke.

The group then looked at each other, knowing that there was nothing that they could do about this. They would just have to put there trust into Naruto and hope nothing bad happens to him.

The group then hears a growl coming from the group and turn there heads to Gudako, who's face is red from embarrassment. Laughing, Jeanne begins to cook the rabbit for the lone human of the group and the demi servant as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kushina Uzumaki

Servant class: Berserker

STR: A

AGI: B

END: EX

LUCK: C

MANA: EX

NP: A+

NP: ADAMITE SEALING CHAINS

The very same chains that the Uzumaki were known for having. These chains can be used to bound anything down. Those with the beast trait are extremely weak to these chains.

A/n: really quick just wanted to say sorry about the delay, had to scrap this chapter quite a bit before I got this version to flow right. And by the seems of this Kushina is here to stay so far, gonna count votes until France is done. Tell me what you think of the chapter and let me know your thoughts on me adding a miniature stat page for Naruto characters summoned at the end of the chapter. Stay safe everyone.