Prolouge: The death and summoning

Naruto and Sasuke had just beaten Kaguya and we're summoned back to their world, due to the reanimated Hokages and Hagoromo. They were all celebrating with their victory when Naruto suddenly collapsed, as he used up too much chakra in their fight against Kaguya in the hopes to seal her away.

"NARUTO!" Kakashi shouted as he caught his student.

"Hehehehe. Looks like I over did it this time hugh?" Naruto asked with a grin on his face.

"You did you idiot." Sakura responded as she performed a medical ninjutsu to run a diagnostic on Naruto and what she found shocked her and brought her to tears.

"What's wrong Sakura? Is something wrong?" Naruto asked extremely weakly, surprising himself and all the others.

"Naruto you were hit by a small fragment of the all killing ash bone. Its effect is finally kicking in." Sakura said not trying to cry.

Sasuke stayed silent at what he just heard, as did everyone else that was there. Everyone then gained a gloomy face, saddened at what they had just heard. Naruto then proceeded to start laughing.

"Seems like my luck has finally run out. Eh, Kurama?" Naruto said laughing weekly.

"So it seems Naruto." Kurama responded as he and the other tailed beasts went silent.

Everyone then watched in sorrow as Naruto turned to ash. Just like those he held close to him, he died with a smile on his face. 

Chaleda summoning chambers:

We currently can see a girl dressed in a white outfit rushing her way towards the center of the room, preparing to do something with small objects that she has in her hands.

"Why are you trying this again Senpai? We've failed every other time that we've tried to summon another servant." A girl with pink hair said to the brown haired girl.

"Because I just got that feeling that something good is going to happen." The brown haired girl said before suddenly tripping and the objects she were holding were sent flying and miraculously landed in the proper positions to perform a summoning.

Suddenly a blast of light appeared and a figure of a person showed as it dimmed down. The two girls then rushed towards the person, with intention to greet them.

Same time with Naruto (as soon as he's summoned)

'Where am I, I could have sworn I died.' Naruto thought to himself as he felt his chakra flow threw him including the tailed beasts chakra, even though they weren't sealed in him.

He then sensed two people coming at him and acted out of pure instinct and rushed in to detain them and gather as much information as he could from them.

"Hostile actions, initiating servant combat, your orders master!" He heard one of them shout as they suddenly glowed and jumped and made an attack with a shield.

Naruto simply swatted the attack away with a chakra enhanced arm and then grabbed the girl and slammed her down onto the ground, effectively knocking her out. Naruto then rushed towards the other as he heard her shout something.

"By my command seal I command you to stop." The other brown haired girl said, as the seals on her hand glowed but with nothing actually happened.

"The fuck did you just say that for?" Naruto said as he was in front of the girl holding her arm with an extreme amount of curiosity as he studied the seal she just used.

"It did work after all." The girl muttered out as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Nope whatever you did, didn't work one bit. You piqued my curiosity with what you did so I faked it." Naruto mentioned.

"How???" The girl stated in shock.

"Well according to the knowledge I somehow have that I was never thought I have independent action EX." Naruto said offhandedly.

"So you are a heroic spirit, what's your name?" The girl asked with sudden vigor.

"Names Naruto Uzumaki. Nice to meet ya squirt." Naruto grinned as he introduced himself.