The forming of a battle plan

A/n: I just want to say this really quick. I'm not discontinuing anything. I have stated working and so I don't have as much time as I used to, to be able to update and work on my stories as I used to. Now to the story

____________________________________________________________________________

"It will. We now have a base for your skills. Any who what exactly brought this upon you?" Da Vinci asked the blond ninja.

"Well it started when we got here, I noticed that Gudako didn't really do much besides basic support spells. I plan to fix that. While I'm no mage I can at least help her with physical training." Naruto said

At the end of what Naruto said he was showing a very sadistic grin on his face. In that one moment Gudako had her life flash before her eyes. Everyone their, bar Naruto and Kushina, pitied the poor girl. Though they knew that in one way or another this would be for the best of her.

Shortly after this happened Marie decided to speak up about what was will they actually be doing with their rag tag group of theirs.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" Marie said, gaining everyone's attention.

"What is it Marie?" Roman asked over the intercom.

"I know we are to take back France but how exactly are we going to be doing it. If what Kushina and Naruto said about those two people Naruto fought, how exactly are we going to take them out?" Marie asked them all.

"Leave them to me. I'm the only one here who can even remotely come close to be able to take them both on and win." Naruto said in a dead serious tone, one that out everyone on edge.

"As much as I hate to admit it. He's right. While I was a powerhouse back when I was alive and could take on at least four of a enemy ninjas elite ninja swordsmen and come out on top those two are on a whole other level." Kushina said in a serious tone as well.

"We can't send him in their alone. It's a two on one fight. He'd lose!" Gudako shouted out.

"Who ever said I would be fighting alone?" Naruto questioned.

With this being said everyone preset was suddenly confused as to what he meant. The first one to realize what he meant by that was Kushina. Shortly afterwards Da Vinci got what Naruto ment by what he had said and proceeded to explain it, though the information was completely wrong.

"Oh I get it!" Da Vinci said as she 'realized' what he meant.

"Could you care to enlighten us then?" Cú said wanting to know the explanation.

"It's simple. Remember when he first fought those two other ninja. He was originally just fighting them to a stand off and nobody was really making any progress twords winning." Da vinci started before stopping so everyone could fallow along.

"Alright please continue Ms. Da Vinci." Mash said, speaking for all but two members of the team.

"Alright. Here in Chaleda when he was fighting picked up another spirit origin. That spirit origin was helping out Naruto. But as soon as they were teleported away from the fight the spirit origin suddenly disappeared. So Naruto's Noble Phantasm allows him to summon any allie he wants to help him fight!" Da vinci said, as they all heard her pat herself on the back from her 'complete understanding'.

"Your far off from the truth Da Vinci." Naruto stated with a deadpanned tone of voice.

"Wait what!" Was the general response from the Chaleda team.

"He's right. Your far off from the truth." Kushina said, agreeing with Naruto, knowing exactly what had actually happened.

"Then mind explaining it to us then?" Romani asked.