Chapter 1: Meeting the others.

As Naruto greeted the girl in front of him he noticed several others energy signitures heading twords them and quickly gotten ready for a attack.

Two people burst threw the room, the first one was a girl in a type of combat dress holding a sword in her hand. Another was a guy wearing a hoodie covering his face, though he could make out strands of long blue hair. The girl charged at Naruto, not knowing that he was a ally to them. Naruto let out a annoyed sigh and cought the sword with no trouble at all and spun the girl around and kicked her away. The man attacked with a fire ball from afar, which Naruto simply grabbed Gudako and got out of the way of the attack and set her down and rushed the man and nocked him out.

"Okay shrimp what is going on here, why is everyone attacking me?" Naruto questioned annoyed at being constantly attacked.

"They heard the commotion from here and must have thought you were a attacker that infiltrated Chaleda." Gudako theorized.

"Girl if I was a enemy you wouldn't even noticed I was here." Naruto said with a deadpanned that didn't seem to fit him.

"I believe you." Gudako responded before using a healing spell to heal the brused servants.

Shortly after the three servants woke up and noticed that they were completely fine.

""Senpai what is going on?" The pink haird girl asked.

"You three attacked our new ally." Gudako answered.

"Wait your telling us that he's our ally?" The blue haird man asked, as he lowered his hood.

"Yes he is." Gudako stated.

The third and finally got girl stayed quite feeling a bit of shame for attacking their new ally before even getting a name.

Naruto watched on with a ammused look, as the three other servants, ironically had a similar hair color theme as his squad. while Sakura had a lighter shade of pink the shield girl had a sort of peach pink shade, possibly a bit darker. Sasuke had Black hair, resembling blue in proper lighting while this man had a blue hair. And the final girl had a blond hair like him but hers was much darker than his. He then noticed that the whole group was looking at him with curiosity showing on their faces.

"What?" Naruto asked as he looked over at them.

"We are wandering who you are." The blue haird man said.

Naruto simply hummed wondering if he should actually give information on him, Gudako already knew his name but what to tell them, he suddenly got a idea and decided to take a page from his sensei's book.

"Hmm me? Well my name is Naruto Uzumaki. My likes are . . . I have many like. My dislikes are . . . . Hmm I have many dislikes. Hobbies . . . I have lot of hobbies. And my dream for the future, well three of you are too young to know that. My class, I don't know." Naruto said, internally laughing his ass off at the looks they had.

All of them were looking at him with a deadpan look on their face, clearly not expecting the answer he gave them. The first one to recover was the blue haird man who simply let out a sigh and a slight chuckle. The blond-ish haird girl recovered next and simply gained a small smile. The pink haird girl had a confused expression as she didn't really understand what had just happen. Gudako simply shook her head in annoyence, thinking that he was going to be a goofball and not someone who can be relied on.

Suddenly Roman came into the room causing everyone their to look at the man.

"The alarm went off. Is their anything wrong Gudako?" The man asked

"No their was just a misunderstanding between the new servant and those already here." Gudako explained to Roman.

"A misunderstanding. More like a good old fashion ass woopen." Naruto joked as everyone gave him a glare.

As the others were glaring at Naruto, he took this moment to observe everyone there and study how they are right now. First he sensed that the two girls servants had allot of their power locked up and limited, he assumed it was from their lack of formal training. The blue haird servant was also hindered though at the same time he felt at his peak, Naruto decided he'd question it later. He then looked to the man with a peach like hair color, Naruto sensed nothing at first but as he studied a bit more he could sense some sort of power that was being suppressed, extremely suppressed to the point Naruto nearly missed it. Then he finally turned his attention to the girl that brought him here. He sensed a very faint energy source from her, but could also tell with the right training she'd have a moderate reserve of this energy he was sensing.

"Naru . . . Uto . . . NARUTO!"

This caused Naruto to snap out of his observation mode as he looked at Gudako who was waving her hand in front of his face.

"We got to get ready to head out again to a new singularity. We'll be showing you around Chaleda more when we finish up this mission." Gudako told Naruto.

"Alright." Naruto said as he walked away wondering how he was here and how he knew basically everything that was going on here.

Naruto knew he wasn't in his world anymore. He had no idea where he was and what the hell a Grand Assassin was. He knew it was his class he just didn't know what made him more skilled than the regular assasin. There was also other things bothering him about being here. One of them is how did he have access to the tailed beasts chakra, as he didn't have them sealed inside of him. He decided that he would chalk them up as he's figure this all out at a later date.

As Naruto and the others made their way to a different type of room he observed all his surroundings. He looked for all possible infiltration points, areas that seemed to be a weak point in this places security and so on. After a while of traviling at human pace they finally made it to a chamber of sorts. Naruto noticed two circular objects in the air floating between two points. One of them was a lava red while the other was a semi-dark blue.

"Okay Naruto sense this is your first time rayshifting we'll explain it to you. And by me I mean Da Vinci." Gudako said.

Then a girl walked up to them and at a extremely fast rate explained how the rayshifting system works. Surprisingly Naruto seemed to understand it, though it was all a act as he just nodded his head every once in a while during the explanation. When everyone was preparing for the rayshifting he simply did what the other two servants did.

They then rayshifted and all Naruto saw was a blinding flashing light of white.