hunting the unknown guardian (servant team alpha)

With Kushina and Marrie

Kushina and Marrie had headed east in hopes to find information on the unknown guardian in Lyon.

"So Marrie, what made you decide to travel with Gudako and the servants she has summoned?" Kushina asked, attempting to make small talk as they searched around the section that they were assigned to.

"I don't know actually. I did it simply because it seems like the right thing to do." Marrie answered her fellow servant.

Kushina remained silent. Inwardly smiling to herself with the response she gave. She then confined to search around with Marrie to find more information.

"Kushina, would you mind telling me why you joined up with Gudako and her allies?." Marrie questioned, also curious as to why she joined up.

"Well the reason is simple. When I was first summoned, I was in front of Jeanne's darker half. Knowing what she was planning I decided to take action and attempted to kill her before anything else went wrong. But they had. She had used her command seals to have me kill myself, though she vastly underestimated us Uzumaki!" Kushina said proudly, while puffing out her chest in pride.

"What do you mean by that?" Marrie asked, now completely lost.

"Well during my time alive the Uzumaki clan was known for there strong life force amongst other things. Now back on subject after she realized that failed her other allies all attacked me. With me weakened from the death blow and having to fight her and her other servants I made a tactical retreat and thus I ended up with Jeanne-chan." Kushina finished.

"Wow. So how many allies does she have?" Marrie wondered, as she went about looking.

"Last I was there she had a saber and a berserker on her side." Kushina responded as she looked through a few reports on a few desks.

As they went to move on to look in another house they were messaged by Da Vinci.

"What is it Da Vinci?" Kushina asked, not entirely sure as to why the were being called.

"Giving you a progress report. Everyone has some form of information to where the dragon slayer is supposed to be at." Da vinci started to explain.

"Alright. So what's the plan now? Do we meet up with Gudako or something?" Kushina questioned, inwardly disappointed as they were not able to find anything of use so far.

"Just continue searching in your area." Da Vinci said before disappearing.

With that said the two went off and continued to look around for any clues as to where to find the dragon slayer and where he may exactly be at. Searching house to stores to simply street vendor stands. They eventually found a sheet of paper mentioning the town of Lyons and it's mysterious protector.

Kushina grabbed the small slip of paper and put it away for when they returned to Gudako, inwardly cheering and wondering if they all had found the same type of information. As the exited the shop that they were in the two servants were looking for information.

When the two stepped outside they both had to duck under a long butcher sword, least they be beheaded, that had a hole in the center of it.

"Zabuza Momochi. It's been a long while sense I've seen you. What was it last time? Near the beginning of the third grate ninja war I'd like to guess." Kushina said in a all too sweet tone.

"Kushina Uzumaki, AKA the red hot blooded harabano as her allies called her and for her enemies Konoha's red death." Zabuza spoke out from atop his sword.

The two stared at each other, waiting for the other go make the first move. Neither willing to give their opponent the opportunity to counter there first move, which would also be the first major flaw of this battle.

"Marrie dear, your to stay out of this fight. While I don't know much about you or how strong you are but during our time of life this one man killed a newly trained group of fresh academy graduates singlehandedly without being in the academy himself." Kushina stated in a strict voice that left no room for arguments, all while keeping her eyes on Zabuza.

Marrie didn't dare say anything at all. She did as she was advised and stepped back. Not daring to do anything else in worry that she would get in Kushina's way.

The next moment known to Marrie the ground infront of her exploded do to the pressure put on it and then the two clashed weapon's. Butcher sword meeting red chains.

The fight between the two were fierce. Buildings were casually being destroyed, each one fighting to kill. Marrie watched in awe of the skills of the two, knowing if she were to try and help she'd only be getting in the way. Though she did notice a second figure approaching the two and moved to intercept.

"Who are you?" Marrie says as she launches a energy blast at the figure.

The stranger didn't say anything as they jumped out of the way of the attack. They then turned there attention towards Marrie and proceeded to throw, what Marrie could only assume, needles at her. Though they never made there mark as the needles were intercepted by a blast of energy.

"If you continue to stay in my way I will have to hurt you. So if you would kindly get out of my way so I may assist Zabuza-sama." The figure says, inwardly annoyed at the current events.

"Sorry I cannot allow that, as queen I refuse to let someone threaten my home." Marrie says ironing her resolve with what is about to happen.

The two than once more ingaged in combat, only this time the masked figure made what seemed to be hand signs and entrapped Marrie in a dome of ice. Each panel showing the masked figure, posed with the needles in there hands ready to be thrown.

In an attempt to free herself from the dome of Ice, Marrie launched several blast of magical energy at one of the panels of ice. From the result of the collision dust and dabrrie were shot up completely ingulfing the inside of the dome, hiding Marrie form sight. When it all cleared out Marrie was nowhere to be found within the dome, she had made her way outside of the dome using the cloud of debris as her cover. Which at the same time the masked person noticed that Zabuza was now backed into a corner.

"Zabuza-sama!" The person yelled out, using there mirrors as a way to get there faster.

By the time Marrie got over to where Kushina was the masked figure and Zabuza were gone. Marrie noticed that Kushina looked partially exhausted and annoyed.

"Damnit they got away!" Kushina shouted with anger, and Marrie doing her best to try and calm down the angered red head.

When Kushina finally came back to she looked extremely sheepish. They then seen a explosion go off, startling the two servants.

"Lets go back and regroup before checking out whatever had made that explosion." Kushina says as she starts running back to where she sensed Gudako.

Marrie didn't say anything in response, she just nodded her head and ran after Kushina while nobody they were traveling with were hurt in that explosion.