A Saint No More. Introduce the Dragon Slayer Siegfried!

After giving his clone the rabbits, Naruto ran off towards the signature he felt watching Gudako and the rest of the group for a few hours. While initially out of there way to go search, now proved to be the time as whoever had appeared is now making there way to their location.

Jumping from tree to tree, Naruto could feel the person attempting to flee. For some reason he felt as if he shouldn't be heading towards this person. The energy signature from them had seemingly given up on the attempt to distance themselves from him. Giving one last chakra enhanced jump he made it to the location of who he had been tracking. Upon entering a clearing he saw, based on the information the grail gave him, a holy looking woman with wyvern's around her.

As Naruto showed himself the girl that had the wyverns with her looked up and noticed Naruto standing there.

"I guess I have no choice now. I was only supposed to observe you all but seems as if I was found out." The holy women said as she looked at Naruto.

"You're the berserk rider that we saw a while back." Naruto responded as he stood on guard.

"Please just call me Martha." The woman named Martha spoke.

Nothing more was said between the two as Naruto prepared himself for battle. Eyeing the wyverns and Martha, Naruto got into a more defensive stance.

At Martha's command the wyverns swooped down, extending their claws in an attempt to tear him apart. Dashing through the wyverns wielding a wind chakra enhanced kunai, Naruto slashed through the legs and wings of the wyverns effectively grounding them which allowed for a quick slash to the neck to finish the beasts off.

As Naruto was dealing with the wyverns, Martha began her charge at Naruto.

With a quick arrival Martha pressed the attack, going for quick strikes at Naruto's legs in an effort to slow him down. Reacting quickly, Naruto jumped away using a fallen wyvern as a springboard.

While in mid air, Naruto tossed a few kunai with explosion tags wrapped on them twords Martha. Despite the explosion tags Martha seemed relatively unharmed, sighing in annoyance Naruto made two dozen clones of himself to rush twords Martha.

As the clones distracted Martha, Naruto proceeded to draw in nature chakra. No sooner did Naruto gather the nature chakra did Martha finished off the clones and rushed the blond. With his sage mode enhanced skills, Naruto swatted away Martha's weapon, sending her off balance.

Seeing that she was off balance, Naruto quickly made a rasanshuriken and attacked Martha, exploding in a ball of wind and debris. Once cleared the saint was laying down on the ground with gold particals surrounding her body.

"Servant of the final master I'd like to give a word of advice to you." Martha says as she gathers the last of her strength to relay the message.

"Go ahead, I'm listening" Naruto says as he approaches the defeated servant.

"The dragon slayer you are looking for is severely wounded after chasing off the wyverns and the one who had summoned me." Marthat spoke.

As she was speaking more and more of her body started to turn into gold particals, showing that she didn't have much longer.

"Real quick, is there anything else that you can tell me about who the dragon slayer is?" Naruto spoke out quickly, hoping to get more information out of the defeated servant.

"Ah yes, yo-" Martha stated to say before she completely faded away into gold particals.

Letting out a soft sigh of annoyance, Naruto looked at the spot where the Saint Martha faded away.

Naruto just stood still, staring at the spot Martha was once at, unsure as to what to think and what to do.

"Damnit." Naruto muttered to himself as he sat down, pondering as to what Martha had been trying to say before she dispersed.

Night began to fall upon the day before Naruto returned back, a look of defeat clear on his face.

"Naruto is everything okay?" Gudako asked, concern on her face as she sees her summon, no, her squad mate's defeated look.

"Yeah everything is fine. I just need to think about something before I can speak of it." Naruto says, not wanting to say anything about what he learned.

Hearing this Gudako turned to Kushina in hopes that she could explain. Seeing the look Kushina could only shake her head, as she knows little on how to tell what's bothering her son. Despite this the two nodded their heads and went to alert the other servants within their group to leave Naruto alone.

The following day the servants and one human removed all evidence of the camp they just made before heading out twords Lyon to meet up with the fabled dragon slayer that is said to be defending the city, in hopes of enlisting his help against the dragon witch.

Upon entering the city of Lyon a signal from Chaldea poped up from a watch on Gudako. Once Gudako pressed a button a holographic image of Romani appeared above the watch like device.

"You need to hurry up and get to the dragon slayer, the other Jeanne is on her way with a huge amount of other energy signals, one even matching that of a divine beast." Romani said from the transmishion.

"Okay everyone, you heard the man lets get moving quickly to find the dragon slayer." Kushina shouted out.

The party picked up there pace, smashing any hostile target that got between them and who they were trying to find. After a few minutes of searching the group found a wounded man in a room his sword drawn and already in a motion to decapitate anything that dared enter the room. Reacting quickly both Naruto and Mash deflected the blow that would have killed Gudako.

"Easy there, were here to help you, not to kill you." Cu said staring down the man before them.

"Apologies, I couldn't take the chance given my situation." The wounded figure spoke out.

Once the impromptu greeting/attack was done the group could feel the pressure given off by the dragon witch and her group of wyverns.

"Damnit we don't have time for this." Naruto grunted out.

While they did have a good amount of Servants there was no guarantee that they'd all be able to fight the horde of wyverns and the dragon while protecting a wounded servant and there master.

Cú and Lilly began taking Gudako away from the soon to be battle sight. As they hurried their master out of harm's way the dragon began its assault, unleashing flames from its mouth.

Reacting quickly, both Mash and Jeanne unleashed their Noble Phantasms in order to protect the comrades.

"Thanks. I'll use what little energy I managed to build up." The servant said and he stepped out in the open.

"Hm Fafnir is trembling, who is that servant." Dark Jeanne mumbled as she felt the trembles of the dragon.

"It seems you have awoken from your slumbers evil dragon Fafnir, now allow me to send you back. BALMUNG!" The servant yelled out.

With the shout, the servants sword emitted a powerful blast that neared the dragon, forcing a retreat.

"Sorry that's all I have right now." The servant said as he collapsed.

"You did good, without you who knows how many of us would have made it while protecting the master of Chaldea." Kushina says as she catches the wounded servant.

"I call for a break." A pale Gudako speaks up from the floor.

The servants agree to this and Gudako promptly fell asleep in Lilly's lap.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Welp here's another chapter. Sorry for the wait, I know where I want to go with these but like I said in the last chapter, motivation to actually write is lacking. For now though I'll be sticking with just this story and Necromancer of Chaldea and slowly put out chapters. Stay safe and thanks for reading my fanfics.