sam

The breeze is always colder on a sad day. But warm on a happy day. It is a wonder how people deal with that day, as for sam, that breeze opens the wound that he tries to forget.

" Mom, look." the little girl Pointed to the object with her fingers. Her mom's blue eyes follow the direction of the child's finger.

"Love, you did a great job." The mother replies as she spots the snowman. The snowman was not all that put together. The head of the snowman looks like it slipping off and the snowman's body is deformed. But the mother still runs to her daughter hugging and kissing her cheeks.

In the house, sam sat in a chair near the widow watching his foster care mother, kat, and her daughter Taya play in the snow. The bond between them made him envious. He wanted to be praised by his parent. To have a bond that nobody can break. To feel the gentle touch of his mother. To play - fight with his dad. He want all of that, no he longed for all of that.

Sam felt a present behind and turn his head away from the scene. The man is looking straight at Sam knowing the emotion swimming in his heart.

" I want to go back."  Sam said turn his body around to face the man.

" I know" the man sign looking at his wife and daughter. " you are restricted from going here. The man then looked at sam light blue eyes that remind him of the sky.

" How can someone be restricted from coming back to foster care." Sam question " I'm going to my room" is the last words he said that night before getting up from the stool and walking upstairs to his room.

🙈🙉💓

The heat on his body and sunlight coming from the window wake Sam up. Sam rolled off his bed and felt the hard surface under his body. Sam wanted to go back and sleep but he know his adopted mom would be disappointed in him. He force his tired body to the bathroom undressed when he reach here. Then step in the shower turn it on.

Sam's adoptive parents live in a comfortable house. The house is two-story. It has a three-bedroom upstairs and downstairs is where the kitchen and living room are. Sam's room is small but look big because he has little belonging like clothes and shoes.

Sam dry his skin wetting the towel. He put on his jean pant and a white t-shirt and went downstairs to the kitchen and settle on the chair. Sam's mom put down a plate in front of him.

" eat" he hears his foster mother says. Sam began eating tasting  the sweetness from the pancakes.

"Sam tomorrow, James and I are going to the mall. Can you watch taya for me please," Lily asked her foster son.

"Yes," Sam got up from the chair putting his disk in the sink. Then says goodbye to adapted parents heading out the door.

🙈🙉💓

" do you know Emma Jones," Sam asks the stranger. Sam went by fifteen houses for information about his birth parent. Sam has been searching for his parent since last year and still has not found anything. He started to wonder if Emma Jones and liam Jones are his parent names or headmistress at the foster care trick him.

"No" the man answered him. Sam feeling like he going to faint left the man standing by his door headed to the mall to eat. Sam enters the mall following the smell of fast food that made his stomach growl The food area has a lot of people, so sam pushed is where to KFC. He orders his meal and waited 5 minutes before the red and white box was handed to him with large pipes drink. Sam walked to a round table near the window sitting down on the chair. When Sam was done eating, he throw away his trash and went home. Sam was not expecting anyone home but as he enter he spotted his adopted father on the couch watching tv holding a beer glass bottle.

The man on the couch waves his hand for him to come to sit. Sam walks slowly to the couch. Sam wonders if he sending him back to foster care. It's what sam wants but it he getting tired of him. That much be it. Every day Sam would ask his foster parent if he can go back. His adoptive parent must be tired of him but they ask him to watch mia.

Sam sits on the couch a few feet away from the man shaking right

his leg. Sam then hears those words that he dreams about.

" one of your family members wants to adopt you."