Ace first punishment

An office is a place for serious business. A place where people make deals or have private conversations. It's where they sign their deal and do paperwork. However, if you are invited to their office by your brother. you got to think something wrong. Especially if the man lives in an expensive house and always has a serious face. It is nerve-wracking. That nerve was eating Sam up. It started in this stomach, the uncomfortable feeling, working it way up to his chest where he can hardly breathe. It doesn’t stop here, no!. The effects left sam wanting  to cry and run back to foster care.

“show me the drugs and cigarettes, please.” Said Phoenix putting away his paper in front of him to focus on Ace.

Ace took his bag from behind his back, unzipping it on his lap. He took a white substance in a big clear bag and put it on the table in from of him. He hesitantly puts his hand in the bag again but he knows he has no escape, he digs in the bag and put out 2 other white substances and one bag of cigarettes box. He then put then on the table next to the first bag quickly drawing back his hand exhale the breath that he was holding in.

“ it that all,” Phoenix asked looking at the boy seating across from him

“Yes that all” Ace said looking down at his hand in his lap.

“I am extremely disappointed with you.” Phoenix began. “ you will get twenty spanks. Then you are going to do physically labor for me by cleaning every room in the house next week but don’t clean the room that have a poster written on them” restriction”. And one more thing. Your phone is mine now for a mouth. You would hand to over when I am done spanking you.”

Ace was not expecting to get spank. He never got spanked in his life. Never thought that he would be spank. Ace nervously looked at Phoenix in shook.

Phoenix stood up, picking up the  chair he was sitting on seconds ago with him, carrying it to an open space in his office where he would have enough room to punish him.

“ come here.” Phoenix commanded point to his lap. Phoenix watched as ace slowly stood up making his way over to him. His shaking body laying over his lap. Heart beating against his thighs.

“ release your tongue and start counting.” Phoenix said waiting a two seconds for him to release his tongue before starting.

Every time, Phoenix spanks him, ace jump in surprise not expecting the pain that comes with each spank.
Phoenix has started soft but spank him harder after 5 hits. warm tears run down Ace's cheek furiously onto Phoenix’s left thigh.

“ twenty” ace sobbed, brings his hand to his nose, wipes the snot on the back of his hand. Phoenix stood up with him, holding him to make sure he stand on his two-foot. He then wrapped his arms around ace letting him cry on his shoulder.

“ you ok now,” Phoenix said stroking the back of his hair.

_🙈🙉💓
Everyone was quite at dinner. The only sound was heard are the spoon hitting the plate and the sound of chewing.

“ school start on Monday.” Phoenix said breaking silence in the room” Since tomorrow it Saturday, we will go to the mall to shop. On the next day we will go to the beach together.” Phoenix said continue eating his meal.

Few minutes later, Sam got up from his seat, putting his plate in the sink knowing that the woman he saw earlier in the kitchen, prepare the food on the table is a maid and would clean up.

Sam enter his room inhale the lime and rose smell. Sam hasn’t talk to his brother since he got here. He stayed in his room until River called him down for dinner, not too long ago.
Every thing was new for sam. The luxury was  overwhelming him.
Sam crawled on his bed, putting the cover till it reach his neck. He stretch his arm for the phone on his nightstand. As he was about to unlock his phone the door bust open revealing finn with a smirk on his face.

The door closed behind finn as he walking over to sam, seating on the bed.

“ what you doing?” Finn question looking down at Sam

“ nothing, get out.” Sam replies, seating up on his bed.

“ let play a game” Finn said look up at sam.

“No” Sam said grabbing his arm, climbing off the bed dragging Finn with him. As soon as they reached the door, Finn snatched his arms away from Sam’s hold.

What are you doing” question finn