the brother first fight

“ get out of my room,” Sam said grabbing a hold of Finn’s arm dragging him outside the room. when they were outside his room, Finn snatched his arm again looking at Sam with a frown.

“ l just wants to play a game, why are you been mean?” Finn asked walking closer to Sam, so now they are one foot away from each other.

Now sam knows that Finn is just joking because his personality and action scream trouble.

“ don’t think I don’t know what you did on that plane” Sam accused Finn, stepping back to create some space between them.

Finn scoffed “ what I did, I save that boy's life from a path that I know none of us would him to go down,” he said stepping closer to sam until his back was against the wall and face inches away from each other.

“ can you step back please' Sam asked feeling intimidated by Finn's sudden anger.

Sam never felt intimidated by a person before. This sudden feeling scares him.

“ no, what you did was not nice” Finn said moving his hand to Sam’s shoulder, digging his finger nail into his skin. Sam hiss at the pain coming from his shoulder, pushing Finn back on his chest. Finn stumbled back trying to keep his foot stable but before he can stand properly, Sam punches him on his face. It made Finn fall on his butt hiss in pain look up at Sam.

As Finn was getting up from the group, Phoenix walked through the hallway. When he saw the position of his two brothers, he walked faster.
“ what going on here?” Phoenix questions the boys standing near them.

“ Sam punch me” Finn said look at his brother with tears well up in his eyes.

“  why you punch him Sam? “ Phoenix question him.

Sam couldn’t answer him because he know that Finn would bring up the way he treated him just now, dragging him out his room. Yeah! Sure to get in trouble.

“ he dragged me out his bedroom” Finn said, catching the attention of phoenix “ he hurt my arm” Finn show Phoenix the red spot on his arm.
“ Did you do that? ” phoenix said sternly look straight at Sam

“ yes,” Sam said looking down at marble floor.

“ Why, tell me” Phoenix knows that Sam would not do something like that for no reason. Even if he just met him in person yesterday for the first time. Sam is a good boy.

“Finn told on ace” Sam voiced softly not daring to look back up.

“ it that so, well Sam you can hang over your phone and Finn get to bed,” Phoenix said to both Sam and Finn.
Finn stood up and walked to his room as quickly as sam left to fetch his phone.

🙈🙉💓

Sam wake up the next morning not feeling in the shopping mood. He made his way down the kitchen where the maid was setting their food on the table. Seeing that it has two more chairs, one by ace a and next by river. He decided settle next to river.
When his food was place on the table in front of him, he started eating.
“ when, you are all done eating, get ready to left for the mall.” Phoenix suddenly says

“ Are we going the same school?” River asked scoping up rice on his spoon bring to his mouth

“ yes” Phoenix said finishing off his food and left the kitchen.

🙈🙉💓

The day when quite well. They  buy clothes, shoes, shirts and a lots of things. Then Phoenix took them to eating and then they went home.
He never thought he experience the luxury life. To have expensive clothes and shoes. To even step, foot in Supreme and puma, an expensive shores! If he was back in his town, wearing pants pant and wrinkle tee shirt, and went into a supreme shore and when the customers saw him, they will surely run him out of the shore.

The next day, we spend time with each other on the beach. The waves sending a calm energy thought Sam, like it giving him confident about the major change in his life. He never fancy moving to another country. He thought that would have enough money to move.

“ Sam come in the water.” said river splashing water over finn's face.
Sam is sitting on the sand next to Phoenix, looking at his brothers play in water.

He got up and ran into the water, some water splashes in his face as he going in.

They played games with each other such as volley ball with a bottle because they don’t have ball, racing in the sand and wrestle to see who is the strongest. While Pheonix was observing them from a far, smiling.
The boys was getting hungry, so they went and eat food that they maid packed.

“boys let dry up and go home” Phoenix said getting up and starting to clean.