sam first flight

Phoenix wakes up from his sleep by the sound of the alarm. He looked across from him to see Ace still sleeping. He gently shakes ace  waking him up.

“ wake up River and the both of you get ready to leave”

Phoenix went into Finn and Sam’s room to wake them up to get ready to leave. Afterward, he leaves them to Bath and put on his clothes. Phoenix glance at his watch to see if they has enough time to eat. Since it have time because they have to leave at 6 and it now 5:30. He orders pizza for them.
After eating the pizza, they make their way down to phoenix's car, drove to the airport.

The airport was crowded with a lot of people. So Phoenix glances back at the boys now and then, so he won’t lose them. Once they were checked in, they left to get in the jet.

Sam was amazed. He seriously wants to know how rich his older brother is. He has never been on a jet or a plane before. He bet those another two, Finn and River, have been on a jet because of how the houses looked.
Sam settles down next to River, who seat next to the window. On the other side of them, Finn and Ace are seated here, while Phoenix seat in the next row across from them.

“ let play a game” Finn smiles glances at sam.

“Ok” sam don’t want to agree to play but he was curious about what game they were playing. Plus, it can burn some Time. The faster they touched down the better.

“ it a 20 questions game. Anybody can ask a question until it's 20question but if you don’t answer u have to pay another person 20 bucks.” Finn looked at everyone to see if they understood when they give him a nod he continues” let begin, I would start first. Sam what school do u go to” Finn asked

“ south wanton” Sam answered not bothering to look at Finn

“ uh River what you like to do on your spare time? “ Sam asked

“ I like to exercise or swim.”
“ Finn, what do u like to do” River then asked

“ I like shopping and partying.” Finn answer with a bored tone.

“ I guess it my turn, uh Sam what your favorite color,” Ace asked Sam looking at him.

“ red,” Sam replied. The game carries on. Some of the questions make the boys smile and laugh together, while some questions made them feel uncomfortable. But the question that Finn asked made the rest of the boys silent and tense.

“ Ace, do u have any drugs on you” Finn smirk at the way the other boy gasp.

This morning before they left. Finn walked in on him smoking. When he tried to hide the pack it dropped to the ground. He then turns to see the other react but the boy has left the bathroom without telling anything. He thought since Phoenix don’t mention the cigarette he don’t see anything and he have nothing to worry about until now.

“ no, I don’t! “ Ace shouted catching the attention of Phoenix who look over.

“ what is it?” Phoenix question them
“ if you don’t tell him, I would and I have evidence too, so be careful about how you answered.” Finn said look straight at Ace face.

Ace gasp looking at Finn, then at phoenix. He looked down at his hands play with his fingers.

Ace has not much interact with Finn since they met. He don’t want to underestimate him.

“ I have drugs and cigarettes in my bag.” Ace eyes well up with tear still look down at his hand. He can’t face phoenix after he lie to him

Phoenix took a deep breath, trying to drown his angry before dealing with ace.

“ We would talk later Ace. Go and sleep.” Phoenix said the boys.

The day went quite well after that. The boys got up from their nap. They ate and talked. And of course, ace doesn’t talk much because he thinking about the conversation he will have with his older brother.

🙈🙉💓

Ace tapped his foot on the ground, sensing how his hands are shaking and his heart beat against his chest. Ace looked up  at phoenix. Phoenix has been writing on a paper, making calls and receive them while Ace has been sitting in his office watching him work.

Ace’s armed started to hurt, he wiggles a bit trying to lessen the pain. Ace has been seating in  Phoenix’s office since they came home.

“ I’m very disappointed in you.” Phoenix began.” I want you to go and bring everything illegal that on you.”

Ace rushes out of his seat to get his bag, making his way back.