the first week

The first week of school was filled with students asking questions to him and his brother and trying to fit into a group.

I am the one trying not them he though.

However, sam felt like he doesn’t fit into a groups. All the groups that he went by watch him in disgust or told him something unpleasant. Maybe they can sense that he was rise with poor. But how can they know maybe he's delusional.

Or maybe he’s not because
His brother Finn fit right in the popular group since first day, and River fit right into the smart students group. The second group  who has some authority over the school.

The first group that ruled the school are those who got the look and fame from their social media, and outside the school. They walked around like some intimidate dogs, causing the teens to step aside for them to walk through like some kings.

The classes were great. Sam was surprise at how they taught Art here. It made him want to study art more than his other subjects. But the food, not so much. He rather than his old school cheap food than some rich food that doesn’t taste even good.

Now it was Friday, and everybody was in the lunch room getting their lunch or already eating it.

Sam was seated not to far from the entrance. He saw finn enter the lunchroom, and he  stood up walking to him.

“ have you seen ace?’ sam asked finn stopping in front of him cutting finn chat with his friend who look angry at been interrupted.

Sam has been look for ace in school, since the first day of school. He would asked the student in the hallway when they walked by his locker looking for books for the next glass. A few of them would give a annoying glance and Sam wouldn’t bother to adjust it.
Who is this?” said the blonde hair boy, smile a little looking at sam.

“ I’m his-“

“ nobody just some poor scam who want money” finn cut in, walking pass Sam with his friends following behind him.

Sam was hurt by what finn said. Even though they got into a fight, Sam was hoping to make up the next day like his adopted brother did when they argue with their biological brother. He guess that since he knows him for a little while, that why he been like this.

“ hey!” Sam said grabbing a hold of his forearm.” I’m wrong about him. I haven’t seen him in school”

Finn yank his forearm away. Sam then walk up close to him, so now they are inches away from other person. His friend follow back, puffing out their chests like if finn start to fight they will join too. And that would not be good because sam is not a good fighter, and he can’t even beat one person.

“Nothing” Sam said retreat back to his seat. He then heard a giggles from behind him when he was close to settle down. He turn around to the direction of the sound, curious to know what that person is giggle about. But as he turn he felt the hot liquid on him tasting the season form the food when he open his mouth in shock.