bullies

After Friday, Finn and his gang have been bullying sam. Pushing Sam around in the hallway, and Sam doesn’t want to get in trouble with his older brother that why doesn’t do anything to Finn. However, River has been glancing at him regularly when he passes through the hallway like he wanted to do something but can’t. The student in the school don’t know he is their brothers because their older brother keeps the previous last name that their adopted parents  gave them.

It is now the last period where everyone is tried and wants to go home. Sam is waiting outside for Phoenix to pull up in the parking lot. He glances across from him to see Finn and his gang walking toward him.

Normally finn  would come alone to wait on his brother with the others, but today he came early. Sam picked up his bag that on the pavement, and swung it over his shoulders, walking back into the school.

He then started to ran through the hallway looking back at his brother knew he was following. As he sees his brother running, he knew he was right. He turn his head to front of him, and ran faster. He then saw  boy’s washroom and enter it. He can hear the sound of foot’s steps and whisper as he closed the toilet door, and locked it. He climb up on the toilet seat hoping that Finn would not see him.  A loud bangs were heard on doors in the washroom.

“ Sam, I know you are in here.” Finn screamed.

The noise that was made by banging on the door, gets louder with every second.

“ I know you In here. Get out!” Finn shouted banging harder on the door.
Sam stay quite. Listening to beat of his heart trying to distract himself for them.

“ why are you’ll in school, so late.” Sam heard a deep voice in the bathroom.

“ I locked myself in the toilet then climp out and realize I dropped my phone in there.” Sam heard Finn said to the deep voice

“ I will be back with the key” the deep voice said before letting out a long sigh.

Sam felt his heart beat quicken. His hands started shaking competing with the beat of his heart. Should I come out now or stay sam thought. If I came out now they would beat me up and the janitor that I heard speaking a second ago, can save me or stay in the toilet and wait till Finn unlock the door and get beat up until my Phoenix found me he thought.

And knowing Finn for quite some time now, he will not let the man open the door for him. Option one seems better he thought. Sam took a deep breathe willing his heart to calm down. He stepped off the toilet cover, taking a deep breathe before turn the door knob.

As soon as the door was unlock, it was yank out. Finn stood in front of him, watching him with a scowl on his face. He grabbed sam tee shirt pulling him out of the toilet. One of Finn’s friends punched him across the cheek and for a second he stood in shook, unable to react because he never been punch. Never been in fight until last week but he wouldn’t call that fight. He break off of his thoughts when another blow was throw at him causing him to fall on the ground holding the toilet, so he wouldn’t  hit his head. As soon as he is on the ground punches and kicked was raining on him.

He scream and cry out of help but that were muffled by the punches and kicks. Suddenly, there was a loud knock coming form the bathroom door. The punches and kicks stopped, and that when sam could finally hear his own cry until someone gagged him.

“ who lock the door” he can hear Finn asked someone.

“ I did when you all start beating him up. I don’t want us to get caught.”
Someone picked him up. His body was weak, and he could hardly hold himself up. Then he felt water splashing on his face, making him Snap out his eyes, crying out in pain.

“ what going here?” the same deep voice from earlier said.

“ I don’t know. I think he was beaten up because he came in here with bruising on his face and arms” Finn said sadly.

Sam don’t want to says anything to the man because he know he will get a lot worst form there and he was not ready for Finn and his gang angers.

“ is that true boy”
Sam hear the man asked.

“ yes si-“ he winced at the pain coming from his lips.

“ ok you can get the day off tomorrow and when you come school the next day you will tell the principal who did this”

“How you going home?” the janitor asked putting out a paper writer and started writing on it.

“Older brother sir” Finn replies watching as the man handed him the paper. And Finn knew what that paper was for.

If anybody was bullied after school and they are in no condition to come to school the next day, the teacher or a jailor would give them a pass slip.
Finn turn his focus on sam watching his beat-up condition and only felt a little guilty.

I do anything for my Popularity he thought.

💗🙈🙉
Sam senses were not focus  as Finn dragged his motionless body outside. The bright light seems to give back Sam some of his senses back as looked at his surrounding. Standing at the entrance of the school,  he can see his brothers, ace, river, and Phoenix stood by a big black car. He can’t make out what type of car it is but as soon as Phoenix saw him, his foot was moving faster than his words.

“ what happen?”