scared

When sam got home, phoenix helped him out the car and lead him and his other brother in the living room. Sam sat down on the couch with the help of phoenix and the other following suite.

" What happen" asked phoenix again. He was sitting next to Sam looking at home with worries in his eyes. Sam turn to Finn staring at him for a split second, turn to phoenix seeing him staring at Finn.

" Uh..."

" Finn what happen to Sam" phoenix cut Sam off staring  at Finn with a hard look.

" I don't know" Finn replies quickly playing with his fingers. " I have to go" he stood up about to leave but phoenix manage to grabbed his arm before he ran away.

" Tell me" Finn saw phoenix eyes flash red for a second before coming back to his normal color. Finn was afraid, tugging his arm away from his older brother hold but fail. It made him freak out more.

" Let my go" Finn cry out, tearing welling with in his eyes. Phoenix stare at his younger brother crying in his hold and than look at everyone seated on the couch with a scared look on their face and their bodies so tense.

Phoenix sigh " tell me what happen to your brother"  phoenix said more softer this time hearing river breathe out a breath of air.

" A couple of student bullied him after school in the to-"

" Tell me the truth Finn"

" My friends and I abuse Sam at school since Friday" Finn said. He was to busy sobbing to notice his brother let  go of his arm.

" Ace go and to your punishment and river go to your home" phoenix instruction his brothers.

Sam watching the whole scene. When phoenix told him to tell what happened to him, he was enjoying it but than phoenix eyes and body aura change and he felt scare. He hope that his older brother don't hurt Finn. River and ace left the room await ago. It was silence nobody talked the only sound Sam heard it's finn's sobs.

" Finn I would not accept bullying and lying. "

" B-u-t-t"

" Don't cut me off, don't you have some respect for your elderly and as for your punishment Sam get to decision it and I'm going to homeschool you since you don't know how to behave in school"