other brothers?

Taping his shaking foot on the ground. Sam asked the man to repeat want he had said. This adopted father licks his upper teeth out of annoyance."A person who claims to be a family member of yours adopted you a few weeks ago"

It must be my parent because of how fast they adopted me he thought.

" Did they give you a name?" Sam asked his adopted father. Sam can't believe that he coming to meet his parent. Sam dreams of the day he meets his parent. That was all he ever wanted to feel their presence and love. Sam wonders if they know about him because he searches for them. Or maybe someone told this parent about his searches for them. Sam was filled with joy. I couldn't just sit down with exciting overloading in his body. Sam gets up abruptly saying goodbye to the man and running out the door. He ran till he feels his heart beating against his chest. He ran until he feels he slowing down. He ran until feels tired and stopped.

Sam looks around his surroundings where he saw a few shops still open and some people leave shops with bags and work clothes. Across the road, there is a park that few children are playing, and their parents watching them.

Sam walks over the road, seating on the bench near the parent. Sam watched how the children play with each other. How the parent sent a smile to their child when the child call out to them to show something. Sam longed for the day, he can play with his parent and have the widest simile of them all. That day is coming sooner than later.

Sam felt the cold touch on his skin bring him out of this thought. Sam looked down and saw a small drop of water on his skin, then look up to the sky realize that the place got dark and it raining. Sam got up putting his jacket over his head and ran home. Upon reaching home he saw that his adopted parents left food on the table with a note under a spoon. Sam settled down in front of the food, picking up the note. The writing was neat, so he know that his adopted mother wrote it. 💌" I know that you can't watch Taya for me, so we took her with my husband and l. about the adoption, the person would meet you in the morning.
Bye, I love you" as sam read the note he can't help but hope for a better goodbye. Sam got up with the plate in his left hand and the letter in his hand, walking other to the bin and dropping the paper in and the food on the plate. He then put the plate in the sink and went upstairs to his room. Once in his room, sam did his night routine and went to sleep.
🙈🙉💖
Sam woke up with excitement. The thought of seeing his parent woke him up like an alarm clock. He jumps out of the bed walks to the bathroom undressing once he reaches here. he stepped into the shower turn it on to a warm temperature. When he was done cleaning himself, he walked outside the bathroom heading towards his clothes. He put on skinny jeans that he wore twice and a wrinkled blue shirt with blue slippers. Then he walks down the stair to make breakfast for himself.

A person seated on the couch startles Sam on the way to the kitchen.
" Who are you and what are you doing in my house," sam interrogated the stranger that sitting on the couch sipping a cup in his hand. The person looked up to meet sam blue eyes that reminds him of their mother. Their mother would do anything to keep them safe. One drop of a tear rolled down the man's cheek.
"Sam, I'm so happy to see you and I promise I will keep you safe like how I have been doing," the stranger said wiping the drop of the tear with his hand.

Sam doesn't know to want to think. I stranger in his house saying he will keep him safe. Sam looked closely at the man. The man has a muscular body. He looks like in his early 20s, he
Has short, dark hair. As Sam meet the man dark blue eyes, he could only think of one word "fire". Why?

" Who are you?" Sam repeat the first question.

" you can call me Phoenix and I'm your brother." The man called himself Phoenix answer, putting his cup down on the table to have a proper conversation with his younger brother.

" brother?' Sam gasped " is it you that adopting me," Sam asked the man on the couch.
" yes, I'm the one adopting you" Phoenix explained
"I thought my parent was adopting me." He cries, tears flowing out of his eye and his body started to shake. he can't believe that his brother adopted him, not his parent. He waited so long to see his parents. To create a real bond with them. phoenix sees his younger brother react, stoop up heading to Sam. He try to hug the boy but he was pushed away, so instead, he rubbed his back to provide him with some sort of comfort.
" sam, I can't tell you about our parents now but know that they love you and your brother very much." He said sadly still rubbing his back. " and we have to go right now to pick up your other brothers. Can you get ready to leave now" sam asked the crying boy.

Sam stepped away from the touch after a while and went upstairs. He packed some clothes and grabbed his school bag and went downstairs. once he reaches downstairs, he follow the man to  his black car. After getting inside the car sam started to realize the money that he sitting on. Sam doesn't know about cars but he knows this car is the same car that Beyonce travels in. He inhales the sweet smell of lemon and pine looking out the watch. The tree fades away as the developed building come clearer

.