A/N: Thank you so much for 30K <3

30

3 0

Three zero

That's the number we just hit.

I honestly cannot believe that we've reached 30k reads on this book.

I am so incredibly grateful for all of you who contributed to this number.

I adore you.

You are so beautiful

I'm like at a loss for words almost

As promised, here is a new tagged, haven't done one of these in a while, so here we go!

These may be a little weird, sorry.

13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
I just would like to know if continuing with my original book would avail me with anything. If I'm wasting my time with anything. Who my husband is. What my career will be. . . 

14. Is there something that you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
Lots of things. Having a partner: because I'm not dating yet, simple as that. Having a family: Have to get married first, for that have to date first, you know all the things. Actually publishing a book: I'm not done with it yet.

15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
30K READS BABY!!!!!!!

16. What do you value most in a friendship?
Loyalty, kindness, flexibility, compassion, patience.

17. What is your most treasured memory?
The Sunday night after Youth Conference -very very happy good night ;)   . Hitting 30K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. What is your most terrible memory?
There are lots haha. Falling down that mountain, the day I gave myself whiplash in my sleep, the day I preformed playing cello in church with non-functioning fingers having mobility issues and it felt like my fingers were going to fall off they hurt so bad. You know. Etcetera.

19. If you know that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
Yes. There's one thing in particular I'd change. And because I know it'd make me really happy.

20. What does friendship mean to you?
It means being there for each other. It means, laughing, crying, and taking the time to be with each other.

21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
They play a big role in my life. My family, my church, my friends are everything to me. And I love all of them. I'm not in a relationship at the moment, but when I am I'm sure it'll play a big part in my life too.

22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five times.
Don't have a partner. L.