Tagged Again

I'm so sorry my updated haven't been story recently. I've been caught up in things. So, sorry about that.
Anyhoo, my friend Gabe (TheRealTaco ) Tagged me so here we go!

What's your earliest memory?

I remember when I was 2 or 3 or 4 I don't remember exactly, but my sisters, and my parents went trick-or-treating in the snow... yk... in Vermont because that's normal.

What book are you reading?

I'm currently reading the 'Brotherband' series. Which comes after the 'Rangers Apprentice' series, and before the 'The Royal Ranger' series.

What TV show are you watching? 

I am currently watching NCIS again. Surprise surprise. ; )   Unless of course you count the Dream SMP as a TV show which it very well could be tbh.

Favourite musical composer?

... ... I dunno... ... ... The Dream team because of what happens after they pop off. (If you got that I love you and will follow you.)

Favourite show from when you were a mere child  going through life with no knowledge of what would come next?

... ... ... okay? It was Max and Ruby (Which I mentioned in 'Little Tony' if you remember). I also watched The Backyardigans, Ooh and Aah, Moose and Zee, ect.

Why are you taking APWH?

Because I want the AP credits, also it kinda gets me ready for the other AP classes to come right? Also because I like taking the top level class I can.

Favourite video game?

I don't play a lot of video games... ever. But I do have a Minecraft account I like to play on. Although for some reason I keep dying. I died 7 times in like 15 minutes once, so that was fun.

What colour is your mask?

White, with birds.

Link the best YouTube video in your opinion here:

Mature content below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, third, and fourth best?

Best moment in your life?

 I dunno... I've had a lot of good moments in my life.

One of the best moments were when I got 1k reads.

Also when I got my temple recommend/ did baptisms for the first time.

I've done a lot of things, that made moments in my life amazing!

And now to tag people!

littlemissworm

We_love_pieto

Liya_ILY3000

Lee_The_Silent__

RioftheSouthernIsles

mOoncheEsetoeS

dreadowl5000

ravencheshire87

RubberduckyQueen

FantasyDreamer163

Okeeeey! That was a lot less than last time but whatever.

I feel like I kinda cheated you all out of the first face reveal so here's some better ones.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

The next update I'm going to do is ...Me? part 2 (and there will be a part 3 to it). I hope you guys are looking forward to that.

Anyhoo, hope you have a good something, a good Christmas/Haunnakka/Whatever you celebrate season, and a happy new year!

Love you all, stay Cranky bye!

WhAt Is Up My CrANkY cReW!?!?!

-Eliza

<3