WE'RE GOIN' TO CUBA! (2)

(^^^That's Teddy by the way. Incase you were wondering ^^^ Sorry it's sideways I couldn't figure out how to turn it.)
Before I start, I want to acknowledge something. Over 200 reads. WTFrick? I don't deserve those reads on my book. Thank you guys. I love ya. <3

Tony's P.O.V.
"He's kidding right?" I asked Kate. But she was already pulling her gun out, and grabbing her coat.

"I don't think so." Kate disagreed.

I scoffed in disbelief once but then accepted it. "We're goin' to Cuba!" I said excitedly, punching the air with the hand not occupied by a stack of papers. But in my mind, I was making plans.

"Hey Abby!" I called as the elevator doors started closing. Abby stuck her hand in the way of them, which gave me time to run over and join her in it. I expected Abby to be alone in the elevator but she wasn't. She and Gibbs were together in there.

"Hey whassup Tony?" She asked casually.

"I need to talk to you." I replied.

Gibbs didn't question it, but stepped out at the next floor. The elevator doors closed again, and we started moving down once more. "Okay," I whispered, turning the power off in the elevator to make sure we weren't over heard.

"We're going to Cuba." I explained.

"I know!" Abby said happily. "I wish I could go."

"Yeah yeah yeah," I said dismissively, waving my arm as if to move the comment out of the air. "I need you to watch Ellie."

Abby's eyes lit up. "I would love to!" She said happily, clapping and bouncing.

"Okay, calm down." I insisted. "Do you want to come pick her up, or do you want me to drop her off?"

"I'll come get her." Abby insisted automatically.

"Okay, great. I'll have everything you need set out. Don't make her go to day care." For the past 2 days I had been dropping Ellie off at day care because we got a case, but I would stay home with her if we didn't have a case. Did I forget to mention that I had gotten promoted in September? Welp, I'm on a team now. "She'd expect me to pick her up. Of course she'd recognize you but just... don't."

"Of course not!"

Abby's P.O.V.
The next day, I drove over to Tony's around 5:50, which was about 40 minutes before he had to leave.

Tony handed Ellie to me.

Tony sighed, and pointing to a bag next to the door. "Everything you need's in there. There's also a key to this house in there. I want you to come back here every night to put Ellie down. You can sleep in my bed, or on an air mattress in Ellie's room. Or on the couch of course." Tony kept explaining for another second before sighing. "Okay." He finished. "Sorry, I'm just... worried. I've never been apart from her for so long, especially not in a different state much less country or continent."

"I know," I said in understanding. "It's hard."

"Yeah," He agreed, rubbing his eyes. "Okay, I should go. Take care of her."

"She'll be fine with me." I insisted, bouncing Ellie up and down once, then twice, then one more time.

"Thank you, Abby." Tony said, sounding sincere.

"Of course!" I said brightly. "Any time!"

"One more thing," Tony added. "No loud rock music."

I stomped my foot on the ground annoyed. "Tony!" I complained, and Ellie moved around in my arms a little.