Chapter 1

20 months later

"Tell me what you're thinking off!" Damien says as he softly plays with my hair.

"When did you realise that you had feelings for me?" I ask curiously.

"Well that's an easy question, the first night on the rooftop, that's when I knew that I was going to fall for you and I realized that I had fallen for you when I showed you my apartment." Damien says proudly.

"Why didn't you do anything?" I say and yawn.
Damien chuckles and drops a kiss on my head.

"Sleep princess, I love you."

"I love you more pumpkin. " I say as sleep takes over me.

My alarm blares and lazily switch it off, I brush away the few tears that had rolled down before sitting up, I grab my day planner from the side table and nearly fall off the bed.
Book signing is today in 2 hours and I am still in bed.

I rush out of bed and into the shower, I stare at the bathtub for a few seconds.

I let my one hand support itself on his chest whilst the other goes to his hair, Damien groans in the kiss, the vibration sending chills down my spine, Damien lifts me up and places me on top of him as he continues kissing me.
He breaks the kiss but trails his lips down to my shoulder where the scar is and starts kissing there before trailing them back up to my neck and he starts sucking there, I grip onto his shoulders tight as my eyes roll to the back.

I know I'm a moaning mess as he moves his lips to other side of neck and starts to kiss there, his hand rests on my lower back as he pulls me closer, his hand runs up and down my spine, his lips than tail back to mine and he connects them again, the sensation becomes higher as his other hand trail down my front, he passes over my breast and carries on further down, he rests them on my stomach for a few seconds but than carries further down, he pulls away from the kiss.

"Fucking hell, this is too much." Damien groans, his hand is still very close to the aching spot, his other hand is on my lower back.

"Just more." I breathe out, Damien leans his forehead on mine, our chests are rising up and down.

"If you feel uncomfortable I need you to tell me alright." Damien says against my lips, I nod and he connects our lips again making the fire burn brighter, the hand that's on my back carries on going up and down, his other hand roams lower, at the first gaze of his hand I nearly faint.

"You're going to be the death of me princess." Damien whispers on my ear, he grazes that same spot once again and I bury my head in his shoulder, his hand slides down and I gasp at the ache, he makes small circles, my whole body ignites in flames as his hand does its magic.

"Remember if it hurts tell me." Damien mumbles against my skin, I nod, he enters one finger inside me and I bite down on his skin. "Fucking hell princess, you're so tight." Damien groans.

He starts moving his finger in and out slowly at first and than increases his speed, he tilts my head to look at him and connects our lips increasing the speed of his finger, he adds another finger and starts moving both, I moan against his mouth, my whole body tenses up, Damien breaks the kiss. "Let it go." My release rushes out of me as I reach cloud 9, I screw my eyes tightly closed, Damien pulls me tighter against him, his fingers abandoning me.

Neither of us say anything as I try to reach back to reality. "You're going to be the death of me princess." Damien says again kissing the top of my head.

"I am pretty sure I have already died honestly." I say breathless, Damien chuckles.

"I can't wait to taste you and feel you on me." Damien whispers.