Chapter 12

I stare out the window as the rain pours heavily, a sad smile rested on my face, it's probably nearly 2AM, we had some s'mores, watched Charlie and the chocolate factory, had pizza for dinner before everyone called in for the night.

Dylan said he'll be staying in the guest room that is next to this one, I have been staring at the rain for so long.

I want to cry, I want to yell and scream my heart out, I close my eyes and lean my head on the window.

"I miss you so much." I say quietly.
I don't let myself think as I walk out the room, down the stairs and find the door to the balcony, I swing it open and the cold wind with rain cools me.

I step out in the deck and close the sliding door before stepping right out in the rain, I play our song and play the slideshow of his pics on my phone, letting the rain stream down my face taking with it my tears.

I fall down to my knees and shut my eyes tightly close and let my tears just flow.

I feel someone tilt my head upwards and before I can panic I see his olive green eyes filled with concern, a sob escapes from me and he pulls me to his chest.

"It hurts so much." I say sobbing, he rubs my back softly. "Do you think it'll hurt if I let my heart free?" He tilts my face to look at him.

"Would he have wanted you to burden yourself with this?" Dylan says. "Free your heart Lea, burdening yourself with all this pain is not something he would have wanted."

I close my eyes again just to picture him, how his laugh used to be the melody to my heart, his teasing, his smile, my universe, I can hear him telling me to let him go. "I love you pumpkin and I will always remember you." I say barely a whisper, our song that had been playing in the background stops, the slideshow of his pics stop too.

"Breathe." Dylan says calmly, I sob more and look up at his olive green eyes.

"If I fall, do you promise you'll catch me?" I ask letting my tears wash away with the rain, the cold air and the rain has chilled my bones and I feel myself shivering.

He chuckles and keeps his forehead on mine. "Always, I promise." Dylan says. "Let's get you back inside alright." I nod and he helps me up and than carries me up bridal style.

I tuck my head in hoping to get warmer when suddenly a thud echoes and Dylan falls taking me down with him.

"What the fuck are you doing with her?" I hear the all too familiar voice say, James.

My head hurts so I probably banged it on the floor. "Who the fuck are you?"  Dylan asks angry and I let myself adjust to my surroundings.

"James stop that alright." I say angry, Dylan helps me up but than another figure steps out from the shadows and this time Dylan has me half behind him protectively.

"You brought Liam with you?" I ask James angry.

"I didn't have a choice, you have literally vanished and Liam was the only one who knew that asshole right there." James says glaring at Dylan.

"Why are you even here?" I ask.

"To take you home Lea." James says, Dylan instantly tenses, his one arm around my waist tightens too. "We need you at home Lea."

"You'll be crossing hell first before taking her with you dude." Dylan says, before I can say anything more footsteps echo and I pivot only to find Drew, he gives me an apologetic smile that I don't return.

"We don't want problems mate, we just want our friend." Drew says calmly.

"Why are you even hanging out with him, did you know he was on an accident, did he even tell you his story or are you blindly running into him, is it because of his sister's name Davina." Liam says, the roaring in my head was so loud, I didn't look at Dylan but knew that he was very close to killing Liam.

"Bring my family into this and you'll see a side of me that you've never seen before." Dylan says in a calming angry way.

"Lea please just come home, we need you at home." James says.

"Love please just come back." Drew says taking a step towards us, James and Liam follow along and soon they had us surrounded.

"Where exactly is home Drew?" I ask feeling my voice break slightly. "Where he used to be, where everything I loved was taken from me?"

Drew gives me another apologetic smile before pouncing and grabbing my hand, I felt Dylan pull me back but than his touch left me and i was pulled back to Drew who kept me locked tight on the ground, I see James holding down Dylan and more anger rushes through me.

"Let him go, he has nothing to do with this." I say trying to get away from Drew. "Please please, let him go, don't do anything to him." I say panicking, I see Liam hold a syringe in his hand and James had Dylan locked in a position that would be hard to get out of. "Fucking put that syringe down or God help me, I will tear you apart limb by limb." I say angry, Liam stares at me for a a few seconds.

"What the fuck is wrong you people?" The all too familiar voice of my bff echoes. "This wasn't the plan." She says angry, Drew curses and gets off me, James does the same with Dylan whom instantly rushed to my side.

"Are you hurt?" He asks concerned.

"No I'm fine." I say glaring at the boys.

"What have you 3 done, I told you guys the plan." Liv says angry, she squeezes me in a hug and tilts my head to examine the cut that was probably bleeding.

"Can we talk?" Liv asks worried, I nod and look at Dylan who leads us back inside, she glares at the rest of them one last time before going inside the house.

"What is going on Liv?" I snap annoyed, Liv sighs defeated.

"We need you back home Lea, there's some stupidity rising and they're using your vanishing as help, they don't believe the fact that Damian died and that you left, they think you killed him and they want revenge on us." Liv says panicking.

Dylan who had been sitting on the stool went as stiff as ice.

"Lea they need you back home." Liv says again.

"Hold up." Dylan says. "You want her to go back?" There's a slight hint of rage that I can tell he's trying not to show.

Liv sighs. "Look alright, it's up to you Lea, if you want to or not, we won't force you."

"That's not what it looked like when they just broke into my family's property and threatened us." Dylan says angry.

"That wasn't how it was supposed to go." Liv snaps annoyed.

"Shut up both of you." I say frustrated.

"You can't possibly be thinking of going right." Dylan says.

"When do you guys leave?" I ask Liv.

"In a few hours." Liv says with a sigh.

I stare at Dylan who looks like he's going to kill whoever takes me back, I look at Liv who looks worried.