Chapter 4

"Are you sure you don't want to come home?" Liv asks worried, I give her a smile and squeeze her in another hug.

"It's too soon but I promise I will stay in touch with you." I say, Liv pulls away and takes Connor from Drew.

"But than-" Drew clears his throat interrupting Liv, they stare at each other for a couple seconds before Liv lets out a sigh and turns back to me.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

"It's nothing, you better stay in touch and call us Lea, if you don't I'm coming back here and smacking you." Liv says, I chuckle and she smiles, she hugs me one more time before walking out, Drew squeezes me in a hug too before following her out.

I shut the door and lean against it and slide down to the floor as everything comes crashing down, my heart in pieces as I try to breathe, the walls are closing in as I sob, I pull my knees to my chest.

I go deep inside my brain to grasp him, hoping that it would bring him back, anything at all, I am met with darkness only.

"I just want you back with me, I want you to hold me." I yell angry as I sob. "You're supposed to be here!"

My phone rings from somewhere in the apartment, I pull my knees closer to my chest and tuck my head in.

You're supposed to be living your life princess, it was our promise.

I sob as his voice rings in my ear, I know that it's just part of my imagination but it still gives me hope.

You can do this princess.

--------

Dylan's POV

"D I'm going out, do you want to come or want anything?" I yell as I get my keys, a loud no echoes throughout out the house and I sigh in relief.

I get to take the bike and not the car, finally, I stare at the helmet that is just laying next to the bike.

"Come on Dylan, you can fight it, please just fight for us!" My mom's voice echoes through the darkness.

"We need you here kid." Dad says softly, I hear Davina's sobs, I try fighting to make it out but the darkness feels warm and inviting.

I snap out of it, my heart is drumming in my chest and I end up taking the car, soon, I'll ride the bike soon.

The sun is setting and I breathe in the cool autumn air, the speed that feels addictive courses through my veins, my phone rings and I put it on loud speaker and decrease the speed.

"What's up man? We're still waiting for you." Lian says laughing.

"I'll be there soon, I just need to pick someone up and I'll see you guys at the club." I say and the bookshop comes to view, I park the car right in front of the bookshop.

"Don't take so long, remember, we want a whole night for ourselves and you seem to have a few chicks waiting for you already." Lian says laughing before hanging up.

I get out of the car and look around, I type in the address on my phone that I found, hopefully it's hers.

I am pretty sure that going after this girl is bad news.

Well she did punch me so she definitely needs a visit from me.

The streets are slightly empty, it's quite peaceful here and the park is buzzing with kids and couples in blankets, a figure sitting on a bench catches ny attention, I smirk as a plan starts forming in my head.

Her small figure is hunched on the bench and a notebook lays on her lap, she doesn't notice me as I get closer and closer but than I realize that she has airpods on, her hair falls around her face and softly flows with the breeze.

I shake myself out of it and advance closer.

-------

Lea's POV

Come on, I'm supposed to be able to come up with this, a sequel to the first, that shouldn't be hard and I have time and everything that is supposed to be inspiring me to write is perfect.

And I still can't do it, I just need to build a character that isn't him, I shut the notebook close.

A hand on my shoulder that causes my heart to leap out and for me to act on instinct as I unclip the knife from my back and at the same time pin the person down.

I frown when I realize that it's the olive green eyes, I press the knife a bit deeper in and a droplet of blood rolls down his neck, I manage to nudge out my airpods.

"Fucking hell lady, what are you, a secret ninja?" He says trying to move his neck away from the blade but I hold him in place and dig the blade, another droplet of blood roll down.

I pull away quickly and get up before getting my bag and walking away, I feel his footsteps behind me before it starts getting more on my nerves and I turn around and glare at him.

He smirks and holds his hands up in a surrender. "A bargain!"

I roll my eyes before turning back around and carry on walking, his footsteps still closely behind.

"Come on princess, stop being such a brat and at least listen." He says mocking, I don't say anything as we reach my apartment, I turn again to face him only to find really close to me, I quickly push him away with a glare.

"Stay away from me, next time your eye goes." I say annoyed, he keeps his smirk on and it makes me want to smack it off his face.

"Come on princess, lighten up some more and besides you haven't even heard my bargain yet." He says.

"Fuck off, I don't even know your name, a bargain with you is the last thing I need." I say annoyed.

"Your book as a movie!" He says proudly, he starts to say something but his phone rings and he excuses himself with a smirk.

Our story could be turned into a movie.

It's actually a good bargain and maybe while you're with him you might get a new book inspiration.

I lean against the wall and close my eyes, he instantly swims through my head and a clear image of him is in front of me.

Trust me, it will be the right decision and just remember that I love you princess through everything.

"So princess what's it going to be, are you taking up my offer?" I return back to reality and find him smirking with his olive green eyes twinkling with playfulness.

"Lea Davis." I say holding my hand out for a shake.

His face lights up 10 times more and he shakes my hand. "Dylan Hamilton."