Chapter 16

(Steamy scene alert⚠️)

I don't remember the walk back to the house, my focus clearly somewhere else, my lips tingled with electricity, he was feeling it too because the moment we walk in the house Dylan is turning around and trapping me against the wall with his arms.

I lean in and connect our lips letting my hands grip his shirt, his hands stay on the wall but his body presses against mines, his lips feel both soft and rough against mine, I feel intoxicated by it, i put more force in the kiss and I feel him smirking against me as his hands roam down to my waist, he breaks the kiss and whispers a jump.

I jump and he hooks my legs around his waist as his lips reconnect with mines, my arms were around his neck and tangled in his hair, he let's out a growl from the back of his throat and I feel my whole body ignite in flames.

He breaks the kiss and his lips trail down to my neck, I tilt my head to the side giving him more access and I shut my eyes tightly close as his lips are all I feel, he gave it a small bite and than starts sucking it.

I let out a moan of pleasure as his lips trail back to mines and he's kissing me again before stopping, we're panting and his lips are swollen and I'm sure mines are as well.

"I want to go further with you but I won't ask you to do it if you're uncomfortable, I want to be the one who will pick you up and not let you fall again, I want to make sure that every inch of you is filled with my love, I want you to know that no matter what, i won't let you fall and break, I promise." Dylan says with his forehead against mine.

I feel a few tears roll down my cheeks and he wipes them away.

"I will love you even if someday I'm forced to leave you, I  will love you with each and everything I have in me and if that fails than I will make sure that you don't break.

I let out a sob. "I don't want to be alone anymore, I want to let myself live, I want to be part of adventures with someone, I want to find myself and I want to love someone, I want that someone to be you." Another sob breaks out of me and I bury my head in his neck.

I feel him walking but I keep my head buried in his neck, we're still wet from the rain but neither of us seem to care.

We reach the room and Dylan locks the door, I look up at him and smiles as he puts me down.

"We won't go through this if you don't want to." Dylan says smiling and with a slight tilt.

"I want to, I waited with him and I wish I hadn't." I say and shut my eyes tightly close, I feel his lips on mines, soft and gentle at first before getting deeper and I open my eyes and wrap my arms over his neck and tangle them in his hair, his one hand gently cups my face and some of my hair.

His hands lower down to my sweater and he slowly slides them underneath my sweater, at the first contact of his hand with my bare skin I let out a gasp that causes him to deepen the kiss.

His hand tug at my sweater and he pulls back to remove it as he pulls it over my head before his lips are back on mine, my body is ignited in flames, the cold air from open windows chilled my bones but he was the flame that kept me warm.

I tug at his shirt and he quickly removes it and dumps it on the floor, he leads me to the bed and gently lays me down and hovers himself above me, he gives a short kiss on my lips before trailing his lips down my body, he unhooks my bra and removes it painfully slow before his lips are on my nipples, I became a mess of moans and gasps. Than he moves lower and lower till he got to my jeans.

He removes them slowly and I throw an arm over my eyes, Dylan chuckles and removes my arm from my face. "Breathe."

He removes my underwear leaving me bare for him, I feel him let out a breath against me as he softly kisses and at the first kiss of him on me I see stars,  I grip the sheets tighter as my body tenses up, his tongue slides inside me than he removes it and adds two fingers in, pumping in and out, whilst his mouth and one hand do wonders down there, his other hand comes up to my breast, gently massaging it.and shortly afterwards my release rushes out and I let out moans of pleasure.

I hear him unbuckle his belt and a wrapper being torn and he climbs back over me. "There's no going back after this." Dylan says worried.

"I'm positive." I say and lean up to connect our lips, I felt him rub against me and he let out a vibrational moan than he slowly entered me, a few tears had rolled down my eyes and he kissed them away than he leans his forehead and lets it rest on mine.

Than he slowly starts moving, his hand holds mine tighty, all I knew and felt was him in me, he connects our lips once again, my legs wrap around his torso and my hands go over his neck to his back, he buries his head on my neck and starts kissing and biting and sucking.

My fingers trail over his spine and he groans and quickens his pace, my body tenses up and I feel my release gathered around my core.

"Together." Dylan says against my ear, I carry on trailing my fingers up and down his spine, his body tenses up, his thrusts get sloppier but fast, I can't hold it any longer. "Now." Dylan says and I let go and feel him releasing as well, I shut my eyes tightly close as I forget how to breathe or function.

He untangles our limbs and he removes himself from me, he pulls the sheets over us and slides his t-shirt over my head and pulls me against his chest, his heart was still beating rapidly, we lay in silence for a few minutes.

My hand trails over his chest, drawing random shapes. "Thank you Dyl, for showing me that I can still find love."

He drops a kiss on my head. "Rest Lea, you had a long day." He chuckles.

"I don't want to, not now, can we do something fun?" I ask as I turn myself around and look at his amusement filled eyes, his hand was tangled in my hair as he cups my face.

"Whatever you want." Dylan says smiling and connects our lips in a short kiss.

                                ××××××××××

Hello people!

I honestly thought that there was no way I would write a steamy scene, i thought that the bathtub scene would have been the steamiest thing I could write but clearly my brain had other plans.

But I hope you guys enjoy it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment and share.

Love you guys!

humyyussuf♡