Chapter 20

I sit on the stool and lean against Dylan who is standing behind me, his hands on my shoulder, everyone else sat around the huge marble island.

"Everything, I want to know everything." I say to Liv, she sighs and nods.

"About 5 months after you left, rumors started rising on how there was some rebellion thing happening by the edge of town, Drew and James went to check it out, it was a huge rebellion basically, really huge thing this guy had gathered, they met with Alexa, Alex and Thalia." Liv stops and turns to Thalia, her eyes have this distant look to it, one I am very familiar with, one I've experienced.

"I am Thalia Hammet, I had been kept captive by him for 5 years, over those years I met Alex and Alexa whom had been abducted because of some conflict, I was kidnapped when I was 12 and than proclaimed dead, I was trapped with him since I was 12, when I had come to age of 13, I  got used in a whole different way, ways that stripped me off my sanity." Thalia says coldly, I saw the way Alex sort of flinched when she said her body had been used.

Liv gave a subtle nod to Thalia than turned to Alexa but it was Alex who spoke this time.

"Our parents owed him money and they didn't meet his deadline so he broke into our house, shot them both in the heads, we were 10, than he took us." Alex says, his expression gives away nothing.

"We found out that he's Liam's brother and that he really wants revenge for what we did, he's been infiltrating our groups, we know he has spies everywhere, he's angry, he has a massive army that could easily wipe this whole town." James says.

"What is Liam's role in all this?" Dylan asks from behind me.

"We don't know yet, he has done nothing to say that he's on his brother's side but we don't trust him yet." Liv says.

"What have you guys done so far?" I ask.

"That's the thing, no matter what we do, he's already doing something else to contradict with that and we're basically losing." Drew says frustrated.

"Than we use me." I say, Dylan tenses behind me, Liv gives me this I-am-crazy type of look. "He clearly wants something else with me or he would have killed, we find out what he wants and we use it." Everyone nods, Dylan is as stiff as ice behind me and I don't have it in me to turn around and look at him.

"This house isn't safe though." Dylan says, his voice sounds as tense as I thought he would be.

Thalia cleared her throat getting all of our attentions, by the look on the other's faces they already know what it is. "The Hammet mansion has been rebuilt, with a great amount of security on all corners." She hesitates, my heart has literally stopped beating, his house, our house, our first kiss, the dance, the rooftop. "It's under your name."

Everything in me just dead stops, I couldn't focus on any else.

"Breathe love, I'm here with you, let it out." Dylan says calmly as he pulls me into his chest, when I look around, everyone else is gone, a sob breaks out of me and Dylan holds me tighter, his head rests on top of mine and I grip his shirt as my head rests on his chest. "I'm here with you and won't go anywhere."

"I don't like being here." I say quietly.

Dylan sighs. "I know love, I know, but you'll get through this, until than, let's get you some rest, we're only leaving this house tomorrow morning." I nod and before I can get out of the stool Dylan is already carrying me up in his arms.

"You don't have to stay Dyl, your family could need you, Davina would be upset if you didn't spend time with her and-" Dylan cuts me off with a short kiss as he puts me down in the room.

"I know you're worried about me but I'm not leaving you alone." Dylan says smiling and leans his forehead on mine. "I love you."

"I love you infinity." I say smiling and he chuckles, I let my lips connect with his, Dylan hesitantly kisses me back than pulls away, his hand rests on my cheek.

"I want to take you and show you the stars right now, but you've been through a lot these 2 days, it would be better if you rested for a while." Dylan says concerned.

"I just don't like this empty feeling I keep getting everywhere in this house and the only time it goes away is when I'm with you Dyl." I say sighing.

"I know Lea, but I don't want you to think that I'm taking advantage of you, I know what this room means to you, what this house means to you." Dylan says pulling me to his chest again.

"I need something good to hold onto besides the memories, please." I say softly, Dylan's heart is beating fast, really fast, he tilts my head up and connects our lips, I felt the jolt through me, his thumb caressed my cheek whilst he deepens the kiss that leaves my whole body numb and electrified at the same time.

He slowly leads me back on the back, I forget about the fact that I have stitches but I feel Dylan being extra gentle with me as he lays me down on the mattress, he hovers himself over me and just stares, his thumb brushes over my lips.

"No matter what happens, I will not let you lose yourself, if you fall I will pick you up or I will fall down with you." Dylan says, his olive green eyes stare deeply into my brown eyes.

Than he kisses me again, rougher, harder, faster, with more love, he lifts off my shirt and takes out his as well before his back with his lips on mine, he trails them down my body, my breasts get his attention and I am a mess of pleasure.

Soon the rest of our clothes end up on the floor and he shows me heaven, I vaguely remember scratching his back, his name like a mantra on my lips, he went deep with every thrust, his eyes never leaving mines.

When we were both spent out, he just laid next to me and pulled the duvet over us, my head rests on his chest whilst my finger makes  small circles on his chest.

"When we do get out of this, I'm taking you with me on adventures." Dylan says kissing the top of my head. "Sleep Lea."

"Can I share a thought?" I ask half asleep.

"Anything love." Dylan says.

"I always have this thought at the back of my head that constantly tells me you're not real or that I'm hallucinating and that someday I will snap out of it and find out it was just a dream or something else and that I am still stuck in that night."