Chapter 17

"I am so going to win this." Dylan says determined as he places his tray of cookies in with mine, I roll my eyes and set the timer.

"I wouldn't count on it." I say with a smirk and turn to clean the countertop, Dylan chuckles but than I feel his hands go under his shirt and around my waist and he pulls me into his bare chest. "No distractions." I say trying to sound as convincable as possible, I feel his lips on the back of my neck and than he slowly moves them to the side, I tilt my head instinctively.

"Have I told you that you in my shirt is very hot." Dylan whispers and runs his nose up and down my neck and ear, my breathing becomes a mess.
"It makes me think of doing stuff to you." Dylan says smirking against my neck.

"Do what." I ask panting.

Dylan chuckles. "I want to kiss you towards the edge but not let you finish and you become a mess while begging me to let you finish, I want to take you against the wall, I want to feel you in the shower, I want to place you in a jacuzzi and be inside you, I want to play dirty with you." His voice was sensually low.

Cough, cough, cough.

Dylan is instantly placing me behind him and we turn around to find Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton standing there smiling, my body heats up with embarrassment.

"We just wanted to let you guys know that we're home." Mrs. Hamilton says smiling.

"Oh and don't worry, we won't be coming down anytime soon." Mr. Hamilton says leading Mrs. Hamilton away. "Don't forget protection."

When they were both gone, Dylan lets out a relieved breath and turns back to me with a smile.

"They're not going to drop that." Dylan says laughing.

My face was still very red. "Oh dear God, I'm dying of embarrassment."

The timer goes off and Dylan curses in between his laughter as he gets the cookies out, he takes out mines and his and leaves them on the countertop. "Don't worry about it, tonight is about having fun together."

I relax myself and smile which soon turns into laughter. "Oh my gosh, this will definitely be something neither of us will forget."

Dylan drops a kiss on my head and moves on to the sink to do the dishes.
"What's your favorite color?" I ask randomly as I start drying the dishes.

"Wow yeah, that's totally a random question." Dylan says jokingly. "It's turquoise." I smile at him.

His phone on the counter starts ringing, Dylan curses as he tries to get his hands clean. "Please answer it."

I nod and pick up the call with a good evening.

"Good evening Mr. Hamilton, we just wanted to make sure that you remember that your appointment with Mr. Adams is tomorrow, please don't be late as he is a very busy and famous therapist, make sure to bring the patient's doctor fioe but as you mentioned it to is earlier, she's already in the system for a week and we were also told to ask if Mrs. Lea is allergic to anything since it isn't mentioned on her reports." My mind goes blank and I feel the blood drain from my face, I cut the call.

"Who was it Lea?" Dylan asks cheerfully, I don't reply as my mind just processes the call, Dylan stops the water and stares at me confused before  walking towards me and tilting my head to him. "What happened?"

I felt the rage in my body and I pushed him off. "Was that all you wanted me for, you just wanted to fix me and Oh wow, yeah sure, just take me to the fucking therapist!" I exclaim angry.

Dylan's face is instantly filled with regret and guilt. "I was going to tell you, I didn't get the opportunity yet." He moves on closer to hold me and I step back.

"Don't you dare touch me, you're just like everyone else." I say clenching my fists.

"That's not what this is Lea." Dylan says worried.

"Oh really, it isn't, I'm just someone broken so yeah just dump me in the therapist." I say with a broken chuckle before turning around and storming away.

I hear his footsteps following me and he doesn't say anything until we reach his room and I start packing. "What are you doing?" Dylan asks confused and nervous.

"I'm leaving, going back home." I say without looking as I pack my bag, Dylan grabs my hand and pulls me into him.

"Home?" Dylan asks, I pull him away. "You can't possibly be thinking of going back to your hometown."

"I didn't want to, you just gave me a reason to." I say and go back to packing. "I actually thought you were different." A sob breaks out of me.

"Listen to me please, it's not what you think it is, I wanted to tell you but I knew you were going to get mad and the doctor said that you need to go to a therapist." Dylan says taking another few steps towards me.

"I don't want to see you ever again." I say with a glare as I stuff my tears inside, Dylan flinches, I change into a pair of clothes and throw his shirt on him.

I grab my phone and send Liv a message to send someone to pick me up now from Dylan's house.

"Lea please don't do it, going back will ruin you and break you." Dylan says pulling me back, I instinctively let my hand connect with his cheek, the sound echoes across the room.

"Don't you dare say what you think is best for me." I say through gritted teeth and walk away.

When I get outside there's already a car waiting, I hear Dylan's footsteps running towards me but I get in the car without looking back, I hear him call my name but it didn't matter because I was already telling the driver to start driving.

I ignore the tears that run down my cheeks and the half sobs that escape me as I pull my knees to my chest.

Dylan's POV

Fuck this, I grab my bike keys from the kitchen.

"Dylan what's going on?" My dad asks panicking, I turn to him.

"I fucked up dad and now she's gone." I say angry, my dad still looks confused.

"What happened Dylan, you guys were fine." My dad says moving closer to me.

"I'll tell you later, I need to get to her." I say.

"You're taking the bike?" My dad asks worried.

"It's faster and a lot more easy." I say rushing outside to the garage.

My heart beats faster and faster with every move I make, the helmet shakes in my hand as i wear, my hands shake as I start the bike, I don't let myself think on it too much and drive off.

I head straight for the airport, the moment I get off the bike my stomach is doing flips and I throw up on the floor, I'm too lightheaded but i run inside.

"I'm sorry sir but there are no flights leaving to there now, the next flight is in 10 hours." The man says after I ask about booking a flight, I'm about to argue with the man about the fact that she should have been here still when it finally clicks, the private jet.

I clench my fists as I try to push my anger aside.
I'll find her.