BONUS: Phone Wallpapers

Hi guys! Back in November 2021, I was a part of the WritersConnX writing conference. I was asked to speak on the fantasy panel, and I also was asked to have a virtual "booth." The booth was a place where you could put links to your books if you were selling them, basically just like at a real world convention.

All of my books are currently available for free on Wattpad, so I didn't really have anything to sell. But I still wanted to offer something nice to the people who came to my booth. So I created some phone wallpapers inspired by each of my books! I'm including the ones for Devil in the Details here, so if you'd like to have a little something from this book as a background on your phone, feel free to use one of these!

Lana Gibbons Quote Wallpaper (inspired from one of the very first times we see Lana in the book)

Link to the high-res version (you'll have to manually type in the URL): https://imgur.com/1Uk4F6M.png

png

Devil in the Details Emoji Wallpaper (full of fun little details from the book! Can you find them all? I think my personal favorite is the deviled egg...)

Link to the high-res version (you'll have to manually type in the URL): https://i.imgur.com/D7tBOhb.png

Let me know if you end of using one of them!

<3 Bdicocco