INTERLACED HEARTS 1

She Always dreamt to be in London. She whenever heared some stories from her Father's Trip, Magazines and Through Binoy. Even From Anirudh's Letter she Got to know about London. she believed it to a Dreamland where Society will not Indulge in One's Life.

She wanted to Breath a Free Air. She wanted to live like a Fairy but all her Dreams were Crushed once Anirudh Returned Home Announced he will Stay In India Untill his Last Breath.

She trusted that Anirudh will take her To London But he Came with a Vision to see his Motherland's Women Progress and Question the Unethical Practices of the Society. When Bowmik Proposed a Marriage for Saudamini with Anirudh the first Word he Uttered was to Ask her Consent.

Bowmik said he came there as because Saudamini have sent him. True that Mini thought of Marrying him as She thought he will practise Barristery in London, She wanted to Marry someone who could Lead her to her Dreamland.

Even Belonging to A rich Business Family she Couldnot bear the Schackles that society Tied around the Women. Instead of Breaking it she wanted to Run away! 

She Protested to Her Father But Bowmik Due to his Business Benefits quitened Her arranged the Wedding. Anirudh Too gave a Nod Knowing Mini herself Wanted it as Mini was his Childhood Friend. Trilochan Roy Choudhary was Much Happy that A Women will come into his Family after Long time.

With Grandeur Saudamini was Married To Anirudh Roy Choudhary in a Hindu Bengali Culture.

In no time her Maang was Filled with Sindoor of his Name and Shakapola which seemed to be Iron rod that Beholded her in India. Her Identity was Changed from Bowmik to Roy Choudhary. Anirudh was all happy that Someone will help him in his Mission.

As Anirudh Is famous for his Revolutions Saudamini was Least Bothered she wondered why her Friend have turned such ? She was Welcomed into The RC Family and she Became Zamindaarini.

All Ladies Present there Gazed Saudamini with Jealousy unknown to the Storm she was Facing in her Heart. She Smiled strugglingly, She felt she was Trapped in India. Anirudh Respected her and Tried to understand her But she stayed Rigid.

He felt he Lost his Childhood Friend. She did all the Duties Of a Daughter in Law but couldnot accept Anirudh as Her Husband. Anirudh at Initial Days Stayed away from Her ! Sooner Saurabh was Married with Sampoorna and He advised Anirudh To Take his Relationship to Next level.

Anirudh Was relucant Saurabh Convinced Him that it was the Only way to win Saudamini's Hearts. After That Anirudh tried to show Intimacy and Mini stayed Firm. She could have Stopped him and He will not proceed if he Gets a Hint but she stayed Silent as she thought she have no other Choice.

He Expected her Answer while he Takes the Next step and she Just Gave a Nod. Even tough They shared a Physical Intimacy he Felt something was Missing. when He said this to Saurav Hesitatating he Teased him that it was Shyness.

Anirudh Expressed his Affection and He believed Understanding is Must and Love appears like a Plant grows from seed and Becomes a Giant Tree. But Saudamini was Not ready to accept his Affection Nor reciprocate. In other Hand Saurav and Sampoorna lived a Contended Life and Sampoorna Gave a Birth to a Beautiful Girl.

Surmini And Biraj Taunted her and Forced her To give a Baby boy to the Family sooner But Saurav was Happy with his Daughter. He Took her with him sometimes. Anirudh Adored her and Wanted a Daughter Like her But Mini Couldnot Conceive.

He consoled her and Assured her They will Conceive soon. Trilochan was expecting Desperately as Villagers Started to Talk about the Issue. With these Three Years Passed and Still Mini could not Conceive and she was Bearing Society's Taunts.