INTERLACED HEARTS 2

As The Sun spreaded its Brightness everywhere Bondita woke up asusual without any Hope checked her Mother Started her Chores. Mami who came there while she was Cleaning the Vessels with the Cocunt shrub. She was in simple attire yet Her Beauty was enchanting. She was in a Plain Pista green Saree Wrapped in a Bengali attire and A small chain Lying Lazily in her Neck with Small studs and Bindi. 

Devoleena stood before her said " Itni alsi kyu Ho tum jaldi karo yaad haina aaj hum sampoorna se Milne Jaa rahe hain ! " she said Smirking.

" Ha mami Jaanti hoon Chillao Math Ho jaayaga " She said Irritated with her Mami's Tactics.

" Kya Mai chilla rahi hoon ? Hai kaali Maa Is ladki aur iski aadhe mari huyi Maa.... "

" Maami Jaban sambalke " Bondita Hissed while Devoleena Continued " Warna kya hoga ? Batao Mujhe Bato. Humne Tumhara aur tumhari Maa ka kharcha utaya poora samjh ki khilaf jaake tumhe rehne kiliye jagah di "

" Mami mai sach jaanti hoon tumme kaam karnekiliye Koi chayiye isliye humme yaha rakha hai " she said Looking down. Devoleena Twisted her Hands suddenly while Bondita winced in Pain " Maami chodo "

" Jaadha zaban math ladao ! Ladkiyon ko Kam baath karna padtha hei. Mai nikaldethi na Tum dono ko Ghar se Sadak par Kade hoge yaadh rakh. Khabardar mujhse Zabaan ladaaya toh " Devoleena went inside while Bondita throwed the Coconut scrub in Rage.

She Had No choice ! she Had to bear all these. Tears Rushed from her eyes, she shut her eyes Muttered " Durga Maa Aise kyu Kiye Mere saath ! Itna buri hoon kya mein ".

Sumati called for Water in a Low voice and Bondita Ran inside to attend Sumati who was Half Burn and Laid half Concious. They were struggling to treat her through vaid as wounds were Not getting healed. Bondita Badly wants to show to a English Doctor but it costs Much which was quite Impossible For them.

Even if they Had Paisa her mami will not allow them to consult a English doctor as she won't spent a Single Penny on them. She considers it as a waste. She could not Stop herself from remembering her Baba who never let a Tear emerge from their Eyes.

Her Mother is his queen and she His princess and he always treated such. They lived in a Big haveli in Krishnagar with her Takuma and Kaka's Family. He pampered them Like Little children which Her Takuma always Hates. He loved them immensely and Treated Bondita Like a Son.

Takuma Kalindi Das reprimanded him to Grow her Like a Girl child and asked him to not give her Courage but Arvind Das Grew her Into a Lioness. Once in Bondita's Childhood she was around seven Arvind took Sumati and Bondita To a Mela which was kept in next Town.

While Passing through the Court in a Cart Bondita Peeped out Excitingly seeing the Men outside the Court with Barrister Robes. She was Excited and Sumati pulled her inside said " Bondita Chup chap bait jao Gir jaoge ! " 

She Smirked playfully Looked at Arvind asked " Baba yeh kaise Kapde hei sab log pehne hue Hai " Bondita asked intriguingly.

" Bondita unhe Barrister Babu  kehthe Hain " Arvind said all smiling.

" Biristra Babu " Bondita spelled Incorrectly.

" Nahi Bondita Ba-ris-ter- Babu " Arvind teached her Softly.

" Chodiye na nayi araha hei yeh batayiye ki yeh log aise kapde kyu pehne Huye hei " Bondita asked leaning Forward Propping her Face with her Palms. Arvind Stroked Her Hairs gently smiled while Sumati witnessed this Fervently.

The cart Went Shaking all through the way while Dreams started to Conquer Bondita. " Yeh log Aniyay ki khilaaf ladthe hain aur Niyay dilathe hain ! "