INTERLACED HEARTS 5

Bondita will all due respect Brought Into Rc haveli and all the post wedding Rituals have been done while Bondita found her lost in the Huge haveli. Saudamini stayed Busy and she couldnot stand there with Bondita for so long. Anirudh who desperately wanted Privacy shut him up in the study once they reach the Haveli. Sampoorna came there with her daughter Bhavatharani, Bondita quickly took her in arms sat in a corner escaping from the questions village ladies were throwing at her.

They were asking her how could she manage to Marry into a Rich Household making her whimper at such strange comments. As it was Kaal ratri she was Allowed to stay alone and she felt peace. She could not sleep in a Big room bigger than her hut. she Have memories of having a Own Room when they stayed in Krishnagar. But after leaving krishnagar they started staying in a small houses and she used to sleep between her Maa baba. The safest place she ever experienced. She felt empty as she gazed at the vaccant room. She Slept sooner even without changing her dress due to Emotional and Physical tiredness.

Next Day Bashi biye rasam held with people teasing and Commenting. She found Anirudh standing without any expression he just acted like a Human doll. That day after all the rituals she was made ready and she was shivering thinking that she was mainly brought as wife only for the process and she could not tame the Fear arousing in her heart.

Sooner she was made to sit in the decorated Bed which increased her Hype but Anirudh who entered subtly with a Book in his Hands said " Tum Bistar pe soja mujhe khitab padna hei tum Lights Band kardo mei table light se padlunga " and showed her the Lamp in table next to sofa.

" Nayi nayi aap padlijiye mujhe lights se koi pareshaani nahi hei " as soon as she said this he nodded laid on the sofa immersed and Bondita was relieved laid on the bed slept peacefully due to tiredness.

After that day things started taking Shape as Bondita roamed Behind Saudamini and helped her as much she can. Nobody could spot her alone ! Anirudh couldnot enter into Bondita's Room as because he was Married to her. He just went to his Room where saudamini is there and Laid on his side slept. Bondita Learnt Mini's Story felt sad for her Became her sakhi in true sense and Mini too didn't feel different with Bondita as she never Thought Anirudh as Husband nor possessive about him. It seemed like a Normal thing for her as she have witnessed Number of zamindaars having numerous wives.

Mami and Mama were In cloud nine receiving the Money from Basuri devi Gave sampoorna's pending Dowry and Left to Devipur with Remaining Money. Little did they Thought what will happen to Bondita after she gives birth to a Baby and where will she go, she would not able to stay in Devipur But they were Least Bothered. When Basuri Devi was Warning if her takuma was present she would have said if not as a queen keep her as a Servant but keep her in Home. Such is a scenario she belonged to, There was not a single soul to think about her.

Anirudh didn't know all the struggles she was Going through he Thought it was Normal as people will not hesitate to marry of their daughter in zamindaar's House even as Second third or further. 

Mini thought she was favouring Anirudh and Only that way is left she could not understand Motherhood is related to Heart and Not Blood.

Bondita was Behind like her assistant and Batuk Chuckled at the action of hers and Som chided him. Kaka was happy that she wanted to be with Mini hope they stay like that always for his family's peace.

After hearing Mini's Side story Bondita have decided to not Share her Happiness that is Her husband. Mini have said only about her Amenorhhea and Said " Tumhi is Kandaan ko aage badana hei ! " with that Bondita will take aback as she felt awkward hearing all these. She always had known she had to bear them a baby and it was a Main Motive behind the marriage. she can't Ignore it still The talk regarding her Private life makes her Whimper always.