INTERLACED HEARTS 4

As Saudamini asked Bondita standing outside their Hut Bondita Looked at her with Broken Heart as the Word Choti Patni refers that she have to be the Other Women in a Man's Life. The custom which she Hates Most and wanted to bring Justice to that. Now Destiny Pushes her to be a Part of it. Mini Looked at Bondita expectingly while Bondita is drowned in her Pool of thoughts. Seeing Bondita's Thinking Mami got warned just Hold her hands looked into her eyes and tried to Remember her Condition and Consequences she had to Face if she Ignore The marriage Proposal.

She Just Murmured " Haa " and Mini was Happy as she actually liked Bondita's Simplicity, Somewhere her Insticts said she will be the Correct women to be brought into their Lives.

" Kya padi ho !" Before Bondita could answer Mami Jumped in said " Malkin ladkiyon kiliye padai vadai shobha nayi detha! Isse bus ghar sambalna aatha hei " Making Bondita pull her Pallu's end Fiercely.

Awkward emotions occupied Bondita as she couldnot Voice out and say she was educated, They are from Tulsipur and Obiviously they won't be Knowing the struggles she was Facing Only because she was educated.

What if they Got to know ? Mami was Lying profusely. She sighed and stood like a Doll only for the sake of her Mother's Treatment which Dida of the Lady Standing before her have Promised. She could not see her mother struggling with the Burnt wounds, she wanted to heal the wounds atleast Physically as Mental wounds she had because of loosing her loveable husband will not be cured easily.

With these Mini and Dida Talked with Devoleena for a Brief Time, Saudamini Looked at her Fondly Called out to the Driver and he came running with some Gifts arranged in a Large plate. Bondita was little schocked seeing the quality of the silk and the Jewels in it.

" Iski Koi zaroorath Nahi hei " Bondita Manged to say but Mini said " Zaroorath hei tum Roy Choudariyon ki Bahu banne jaa rahi ho, Ha maanthi hoon Choti Patni banne mein tumme kitna bura lagega lekin mujhe Yakeen karo meri tarf se tumme Koi pareshaani nayi hogi! tumhari Hak ki khusi tumme zaroor milegi " and Just kept the Gifts aside on the Table looked at her said " ek hafte mein shaadi mein ghar jaake sab se baath karke tumme khabar bijwadungi " and started to leave.

Dida said to saudamini " Mini tum Gaadi mein bait jao hum ayenge abhi !". Mini who was satisfied with the Bondita went with a Simple nod.Dida who pulled Bondita into the Hut and dragged her with her while bondita winced in her Touch.

With in no time they were standing at the Backyard of the Hut far from Mini. Mami too came to peep and listen what dida will say. " Suno Tumhari maa ki ilaj hum karwayenge! Chandan nagar mein ek ayurveda ashram hei wahaan achche se ilaj hojaayengi ! lekin " Dida looked at Bondita with Determination while Bondita was worried what she should do in compensation.

" Tum Shaadi ke baath humare jamai babu ki saath reha sakthe ho lekin jab tak tum Maa nahi banoge ! Pehla bachcha janam dene ke turanth tumhe sab kuch tyagna hoga sab kuch jamai babu haveli sab ! chahe toh hum tumhari rehne ka intezam bhi karwadenge lekin humari jamai babu ki zindagi mein sirf Mini kiliye jaga rehna chahiye ! Kabhi Kharib jaane ka ya pyaar karne ka sochna bhi Math " Dida aka Basuri devi warned Bondita Making her more uncomfortable.

Bondita was little relieved in contrary as she doesnot need to be second women in a Man's Life for so long. But what Happens to her after she gave birth and she had to Leave the Child to them and move away. she had to Untie all the Emotional ties she will have with her child and May be with the people in the House. What she will do for the Living ? But nothing Mattered to her at that MOment as she had to savegaurd her only Relation left with her now.

She said Yes for Not loving him without realising she was Made to Love him. She accepted all the conditaions that Dida laid before her. After two days Bowmiks had sent Two ladies and a Men who will take Sumati too chandan Nagar for Treatment. They will stay with Sumati Ma unless her treatment is completed and she is Back to Normal.