INTERLACED HEARTS EPILOGUE

Fifteen Years Passed in Jiffy and All the Relations were Quite Improved very well. Even Tough Bowmik and Dida have Patched up with her They have shifted to Darjeeling. Mini And her Family Had a Good equation with Roy Choudharies all these Years.

Anirudh and Yash got to Know each other as they lament about the attrocities of their Wifes and Hence They became friends Easily sharing their Griefs.

Som and Shrishti Had Two sons Nitish and Ritish while Batuk Barried Banumathi and had Two sons Brijesh And Mithilesh. Kaka was Still Unhappy about having very less Kids in His Home. Binoy have let Som Hnadle all business took a Retirment spents all his Time with His Daa and Grand children.

Anirudh and Bondita had Opened a Law Firm in Dheenpur which was quite Famous in the Region after the Continious Toil of Both the Barristers. The Law firm will be always Busy as Many cases are Done for Free too as per the Needs.

Shubham Agastya and Rudhra Became sibilings from the Very young age, From that Time It became common for them To go to london and stay and shubham To come and stay in India.

Shubham Became a Engineer Like his Father Started Learning the Business in London, He became Twenty One with Agastya while Rudhra Turned 20. Som's Sons were Eighteen and sixteen while Batuk's sons were Seventeen and fourteen.

Shubham always Came Running to India whenever Chance Knocks Him and he won't go back easily too. Kaka too became fond of him sooner will not send Him easily ! 

Even This time he was in india as Agastya is Going to Start his career. he had Completed his Medicine In Calcutta. Mini Insisted him to come and Study In London But Agastya refused it saying he Had to stay in Calcutta so that he can Know his People and Their Needs Better.

When he Had completed Medicine He Had to choose specification, From Childhood he Had heared Women dying during the deliveries due to Numerous Reasons. Even His Kaki's Deliveries were Struggle, Somewhere He wanted to help Those women who were struggling to Bring the new Life on earth.

" Maa Inhe Main kuch Madath kar saktha Hoon kya ?" Twelve years old asked Bondita Curiously and Bondita caressed his Hairs Lovingy said " Inlogon ko sahi chikitsa suvidhean (mediacal Facilities ) kabhi Nahi milthi hei Isliye Bohuth Auratein ko Jaanch ki wakth jaan bhi chala jaatha hei. Tum kuch karna chahthi Ho toh Doctor Bankar In aurathon ko Madath kar sakthe Ho " And inspired from this and Heared Number of stories regarding their Struggles Agastya Opted for Gynacology which was quite Rare in those Days.

Those Days Many women died During their Delivery and That Inspired Agastya to chose Gynacology.

Doctors even stay away treating Women Normally but When Agastya Choose Gynacology to help Those women People Taunted him Backside But it never came before him as He was Roy Choudhary. In his Class He was the Only Boy and Two British Girls Present !

During studying he didn't find Difficulties as Anirudh had arranged all the Books needed For his study as Even his Teachers Hesitated to Teach The Topics Openly as Two Girls were present. He himself Had to learn and Pass the subjects and Gained His doctor Degree.

Kaka was Proud when He Got to know his Grandson is Going to be a Doctor But he was Displeasured when He got to know Agastya had specification in Gynacology and wanted to help women in deliveries. Anirudh Explained the Importance of the Studies still Kaka remained unconvinced.

Its Been Four days Agastya have Started working in the Hospital especially Built for Him By Binoy. Shubham had Came Here To attend the Inauguration of The Roy Choudhary Hospitals.

The Hospital was Built Mainly for Maternity care To Serve Many women But people were Against It and Nobody Opted for it. people Only came To hospital that too for Fever and Other Complaints, Only Men Came to The Hospital. Anirudh Composed him to keep patience as They will understand sooner.