INTERLACED HEARTS A/N

I just want to share something as i got a Doubt as people Might think why this particular book has all kind of social evils. Let me explain you My point of taking the Book this way !

They were Exposed to Social evils But they never supported it, The characters belong to 1920's time period will definitely Face all this. Even tough they Resist they had to bow before circumstances.

No Season of this Book justifies Child Marriage, Second Marriage, Polygamy or Anything. If you hate stories revolve around this topics please avoid this Book. These were Necessary for the Plot and In any season of the Book at end I never made Them Have two wives hope you understand it was the need of the story.

Trust me i won't justify any kind of social evils.

ENTANGLED HEARTS (SEASON 1) :

In this season Bondita was child Bride and was Married to Anirudh who already had wife only to save her From sati. She was Educated and Taken care by both Anirudh and Saudamini ! When she gets to know the real scenario behind her marriage she Leaves the House and Takes the Help offered by Binoy to Not distrub them in their Personal life. Years Later she returned only to see her sister and Introduce her Friend who have recently proposed her But Mini who was suffering from a Deadly disease and Pregnant wanted Bondita to Marry Anirudh as she cannot leave her Husband and Family Alone. Then their Life takes a turn when they started to feel for each other and Starts their Life in true sense.

INTERLOCKED HEARTS (SEASON 2): 

Anirudh's Wife Devyani is Bondita's Child hood friend and Devyani saves Bondita when she was Pregnant and their in laws tried to kill her.

Anirudh was widower with a Son and Bondita a Divorce with a Daughter.

Initially Bondita takes care of Anirudh's Son as her's and her daughter, Few years later ANirudh who returned from calcutta too nurtures Bondita's Daughter as his own and his son.

When the Society Demand them to Marry they ignore it as they cannot marry only because of societal pressure. Later they Understood each other feel each other Yet Bondita hesitatae to Marry as she doesnot want to Marry her Friend's Husband. Later the Misunderstandings clearup and they Mary have a son together at end.

INTERLACED HEARTS (SEASON 3 ) :

In this season Saudamini always dreamt a Perfect life in London but was married to Anirudh against her wishes and she was Not happy with him.

Here i just want to ensure a Point that A girl will not love a Man because he is perfect. She will love the Man who has flaws too. He was a Fitoori and the elligible Bachelor but she could not love him.

Whereas Bondita Marries him due to her Personal problems was not supposed to love Him ! 

Please Wait for the Story to roll and i just don't want to give spoilers here.

If you are not happy with the Story flow please ignore the Book.

I just wanted to make all my points clear in this A/N. 

Thanks for completing the Targets I m writing the chapter but i felt urge to write this A/n for better understanding.

Thank you, 

Yours Faithful, 

Writer....