13

Could you turn off your cell phone?

How did you know? That I loved you?
You trusted me. That was enough.

"Mishil..." She hummed, her eyes fixated on the book. It was Bangtan's off day, one of the last before they got busy with their schedules once again.

The soulmates were at Mishil's apartment, lounging. Mishil had her nose buried in a book while Namjoon mindlessly scrolled through Twitter.

But soon, the rapper got bored.

"Mishil..." He whined again, trying to get her attention. She hummed again, her eyes and attention fixated on the book. A few minutes of whining and humming circle continued until Namjoon got impatient and snatched the book out of her hands.

"KIM NAMJOON!" She raged, her nostrils flaring and lips pursed. Momentarily, Namjoon forgot about what he was doing in the first place.

They sat still, facing each other; just drinking each other's appearances.

No matter how many times he saw her, her eyes always made him pause. The darkest shade of chocolate brown, shining in the midday light pouring in the room, from the large window in her bedroom. Her black hair was tied in a loose ponytail, loose strands falling over her face. Despite being dressed in a loose t-shirt and loose sweatpants, she managed to take his breath away.

Just what came over him when he thought she wasn't the prettiest human walking on this Earth?? Mishil's heart started banging against her chest as she stared at him. His big, sparkly eyes bore stars in them.

The soft cheeks, and dimples contrasted with his defined jawline. His luscious pink lips and the soft smile that was gracing them. Thick blonde hair, thanks to the upcoming comeback, messed up and fell over his face. The bright golden sunlight just multiplied his beauty as he sat in front of her, criss-cross apple sauce style. Staring at her like she was the most ethereal human to exist.

Mishil was falling and she knew she was falling hard. It scared her, how much he affected her. And how it was very, very easy for him to leave her. He had that chance, and any sane person would use it.

Why would anyone not? She wasn't anything special. She was the least he could get.
Or that's what she thought. She snapped out of her reverie and smiled.

"If you're done interrupting my reading, can I have my book back?" Namjoon mocked consideration before going "NOPE!"

Mishil raised her eyebrows, still smiling.

"I wanna go out with you." The taller man stated. "I wanna go out Namjooning with you." Her eyes widened, clearly surprised at what her soulmate said.

"Are you serious?" She asked, looking at him. "Dead serious." He nodded, still smiling.

"You do realize that you're gonna be out in public with me? Out in the open?" She stated, as a matter of factly.

"Well, yeah I do realize the obvious, babe." If it was any other time, Mishil would've undoubtedly exploded into a blush, all thanks to the pet name.

But now, the nervousness of being out in the open with her soulmate overpowered any other feeling at the moment. "And you still wanna take me out on a date?" Mishil asked, completely ignoring the little voice at the back of her head chanting 'DATE!DATE! DATE! DATE!'