7. That Dark Desire

Sunghoon sped the car up with rages taking over him. Jay hold tightly onto the seat and seatbelt. Intrusive thoughts lingered in Jay's mind. He could feel his feet floating in the air.

"Sunghoon! Slow down!"

And with that Sunghoon suddenly hit the break. Jay was extremely frightened by the scene.

"Are you crazy?! We could crash and die!"

"Better than listening to your nagging. How about you just shut yourself up?"

Sunghoon went out from the car, crossing the road toward the other pavement where his favourite place was located. However, Jay couldn't trailed behind him. His feet was still shaking from that terrifying scene that unfolded.

Has this guy gone crazy?

Sunghoon stomped his feet toward the arcade. The only place he could ease his mind. It had always been his favourite space. Even though the premise was old and quite run down, it was just felt nostalgic for him.

"Fucking! What are you doing here, Siho?! Are you cheating behind my back?"

It was a disaster. His own girlfriend hanged out with some random guy. His rage just now was fueled more. He couldn't contain himself as he charged at the boy. Without any mercy, he tackled the latter to the ground. Thereafter, he delivered punches and punches on the poor guy while the guy pleaded numerously.

"Sunghoon! Stop!" Siho pleaded helplessly.

"How can I stop when you cheated on me with this rubbish?! I've provided you with enough love and riches and you still choose this punk over me?!"

Siho tried to break them apart. But Sunghoon seemed like he couldn't stop himself from violently punching the latter.

"Sunghoon! Jihoon is my cousin! Stop!"

And his punches immediately stopped. Harsh breathes could be heard. Jihoon pushed Sunghoon harshly.

"Fuck off!"

Even with that remark, Sunghoon sat there frozen. He made an extremely big mistake. He immediately stood up and approached Jihoon and Siho trying to explain himself. However, they didn't even give the latter any chances.

"Should've listen to Jake. He's a big red flag."

Jake? That bastard again?

Even with how both Jihoon and Siho reacted, Sunghoon didn't give up that easily. He still tried his best to explain and reason out. It felt like catastrophe currently.

"Siho... Please listen to me first."

"Go away! Don't come near me!"

With disappointment, Sunghoon sighed harshly. He pinched the bridge of his nose. It's giving him headache. He felt like his world was spinning as he fell on the dirty floor. And then, Jay showed up inside the arcade right after. Jay strangely peered at the guy. He looked miserable.

"Sunghoon?"

"I messed up miserably."

"What happened? I saw Siho and Jihoon just now on my way in here. And why Jihoon was beat up?"

"You know Jihoon? Fuck! Why don't you tell me?!"

Jay peered at Sunghoon. He was stunned by the act. The guy was literally letting all his rages out on him. It ached his heart badly. Tears were accumulating in his eyes. But even so, he tried to conceal his expression even though he was on the verge of crying at the moment.

"Why are you suddenly being mad at me?! You should've known him if you were good enough with anyone else in this city. It's not my fault that you are an irresponsible son and disgrace to your family!"

Fuck! I messed up so bad.

It was only dead silence for a moment. Only the sound of those annoying arcade games could be heard. Jay hadn't mean to say that. He was just as mad as Sunghoon when the latter let his anger out on him.

"Sunghoon... No, I didn't mean like that!"

"So that's how you thought of me all this time...?" Sunghoon voice was subtle.

Sunghoon got up from the cold, dirty tiles. His shirt was crumpled. Dust and dirt from the cold tiles dirtied his outfit. He brushed them off and swiftly stromed out from that old arcade arena. Jay helplessly called out for him. Furthermore, he tried his best to trailed with the younger but Sunghoon was quick and drove off, leaving Jay on the street.

Sunghoon drove off in such a flash speed. And he only stopped when he almost reached the end of the cliffs. Only few meters away before the car will fall down. He's in such miserable state currently.

"Jake! Jake! Jake! What's so special about him?! Why is everyone talking about him?!"

Sunghoon sat there in silent. Numerous thoughts lingered in his mind. But with the main one being Jake. He couldn't take Jake out of his mind. He could only blame his problems onto Jake currently. As if he went insane, he laughed maniacally.

"Jake... Jake... Jake..."

Weird enough, Sunghoon can't seemed to stop chanting that name. He chanted it repeatedly. It's like he went insane just hearing that name.

"If you really want to ruin my life, then I'll ruin yours, Jake. You chose this path. I'll guarantee that you'll suffer from this."

Insanely, he picked up his phone while he search for his parents phone number. The bright screen illuminated the dim car. It's like the time passed by really quickly. And when he found it, he laughed maniacally.

"Mom... could you call Mr. and Mrs. Shim. Tell them that I want to marry Jake, their son."

Mr. Park felt like an arrow had passed through his heart after hearing that statement.

"Sunghoon! Have you went insane?! He's a boy!"

"So what? I want to marry him!"

With that said, Sunghoon without any hesitation hung up the call. The phone rang few times. Probably it was his mom but he didn't even bother to pick it up. He knew that his parents would listen to him. Just like a puppet, they'll follow what he desires.