10. Yes, I Do

And in a blink of an eye, Jake was now in his room. The tuxedo he chose weeks ago was on his body. Without even stopping, he constantly fixed his outfit. He anxiously waited for a call from any of his family member.

In the meantime, he sat down on the decorated bed. A thought kept lingering in his mind. Sunoo wasn't there. He never showed up. From the day he chose his outfit until now, doing his make up, he had never been beside Jake.

"Jake. Let's go!" called his cousin.

"Oh my God! You look stunning with that white tuxedo on! Jake, he's so lucky to have you." Mrs. Shim commented.

Jake inclined his head shyly. He just beamed a glimmering smile toward that remark. And without further a do, they settled down on the well-decorated car. Ribbons and flowers were decorating the whole car. At that point, Jake couldn't even see the base of the car.

The driver drove off as many cars trailed behind him. It was so pretty. The usually vacant yard was now filled with guests and people. It was so bustling and crowded. And when they reached the venue, Jake smiled widely.

It's so pretty!

Jake came out from the car. There're guests already sitting on the seats. Then, the other followed sitting on their seat.

"Congratulations, Jake," Mr. Shim said. Standing beside him, they intertwined their arms.

Jake gulped as every eyes were plastered on him. In front of him was Sunghoon. Standing stunningly with his black tuxedo, a contrast of his white tuxedo.

Furthermore, he trod down the aisle with flower girls and a ring boy walking in front of him. And when he reached the end of the aisle, he was welcomed by Sunghoon. Then, it's only two of them sitting in front.

It was a short celebration. And now they were about to do their vow. They stood up and the priest came near them.

"You, Park Sunghoon. Do you accept Shim Jake as your husband? For richer, for poorer, for better, for worst, until death separate you two apart?"

There was pause. And there Sunghoon released a subtle sigh.

"Yes, I do."

"You, Shim Jake. Do you accept Park Sunghoon as your husband? For richer, for poorer, for better, for worst, until death separate you two apart?"

And again, there was a pause.

"Yes, I do."

"And now, you two may kiss!"

With that announced, applauses began to crescendo in the hall. As they kissed, everyone loudly cheered for both of the new spouses. Without stopping, the applauses became louder than before as a sign to congratulate them for the marriage. For the happiest day of their life.

"Yo Jake! Congratulations for your wedding! I wish you the best, cousin," Jay winked at the latter.

"Yeah! Congratulations Jake for the wedding."

"Thanks Jay. Thanks Won. Haha. I wish you two the best too. Don't forget to invite us to your wedding."

Sunghoon then appeared beside Jake. His face wasn't really in his best state. And then everyone stiffened. They could sense the tension escalating. But even so, they tried to conceal their expression.

"Congratulations Sunghoon..."

Sunghoon only nodded before he pulled Jake toward the other guests. Jake turned back and bowed a few times. Apologising for both Jay and Jungwon.

After the wedding event, it then came to the wedding ceremony. Everyone had a drink in their hand. The talk never stopped. Jake and Sunghoon walked around as everyone in the site congratulated them. Some telling them they were perfect together and some telling them they were good spouses.

After few hours had passed, everyone gradually left the party. So, they took a choice to also go back to their new home.

Currently, Sunghoon and Jake were heading toward their new residence. The house was bought just few weeks prior the wedding. But when they stepped inside, Sunghoon suddenly spoke up.

"I have something to do. I suggest you to sleep at the guest room."

"But it's our room."

"I don't think you understand. It's something important. So I need you to give me some space."

Sunghoon then went to the room. Without even glancing to Jake, he shut the door down. And with heavy heart, Jake settled down in the guest room.

It was quite vacant. But even so, the room was decorated in a very fancy style. Tall ceilings with expensive furniture.

After scanning the room, Jake took everything out from his luggages. He then settled all of his clothes in the closets. Thereafter, he tucked himself on the cosy mattress. That day was very exhausting for him. It's like his energy and social battery was drained up.

Today is very exhausting.

Jake unconsciously stared at the ceilings. Unfamiliar and new pattern was decorating the ceilings. It's a new feeling for him. It's extremely different from his own room.

But then, when his mind vacant, something suddenly came out from his mind. It's like he was unconsciously missed the person.

How's Sunoo doing right now?

Even on his wedding, he didn't come. He sent a massage and a invitation for him weeks ago, but he didn't get any response from the latter. The massage wasn't even read by him. He felt extremely guilty toward Sunoo.

Am I that harsh on him?

The last day he had seen Sunoo was the day the had that big argument. It actually made Jake to regret every decision he had done up until now. But however, his ego had always one step ahead to shut every feeling of guilt he had on the latter. So thus, he just shut his eyes and fall into a deep slumber that night.