Group chat is a thing now!

A/N:   ACID0S  Thank you for doing this with me!
Also Update on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.

UA staff group chat:

Present Mic created a groupchat and added Midnight, All might, Vlad king, and +12

Present Mic changed his name to COCKatoo

COCKatoo changed Midnight's name to SexyAndIKnowIt

COCKatoo changed Eraser Head's name to UndevelopedButterfly

UndevelopedButterfly changed his name to Eraser Head

COCKatoo: Sho, we know you are one so stop denying it!

COCKatoo changed Eraser Head's name to UndevelopedButterfly

UndevelopedButterfly went offline

SexyAndIKnowIt: I AM SEXY AND I KNOW IT *DUM DUM DUM DUM!*

All Might + 6 others went online

All Might: What is this groupchat for?

Nezu: Ah yes, finally something interesting.

SexyAndIKnowIt: PARTY!

COCKatoo: PARTY!!!

All Might: Why am I here then?

Vlad King: Because you are stuck with us.

Thirteen: Be happy they just created a group chat and didn't start actually throwing a party in the teacher office!

Vlad King: Remember last time we created an groupchat? That was burned down in some seconds.

All Might: How do you burn a group chat down?

Snipe: Ask Power Loader!

Power Loader: I TOLD YOU I AM SORRY!!! I ALSO PAID FOR NEW PHONES!!!! How many times do you want to say this to me?! Also what about the one time the group chat went into a black hole?!

Thirteen: UHG! Don't put it on me! The buzzing was getting annoying! LEt's talk about the one time when Snipe used our phone for target practice!

Snipe: ... Well you told me to use them! And what about the one time RG came in grabbing our phones and then whacking them until they all broke?

RG: If you start annoying me like last time it won't be only the phone.

All Might: ...

Vlad King: See you are with me! Stuck with idiots!

Izuku's POV:

I was just laying in my bed and getting really bored. It wasn't the first time but this time I was laying there just going through every stuff I gathered about the heroes that could make me smile. There were some pretty ridiculous things inside too. Well that was until I was added to a group chat.

I really just got added to the UA staff groupchat.. how haven't they noticed me yet..?

Not as if I didn't plan on hacking into their chat already...

It's getting boring okay!

A man... well half man... still underaged but still a man...

I need some entertainment too you know!

I continued to read through the group chat while also debating in my head if I should tell them they added me or not. Well it was not as if I had anything better to do today and this looked very entertaining so I thought why not go ahead and spill some secrets. You know... I had good tea and good content after all. This was bound to end in chaos and all I wanted was too see it.

Oho!

Nezu!

You want some entertainment right!

Some interesting stuff!

How about I start spilling some tea with you?!

YES!!!!

Let's GO!!!

But seriously who do they think I am if they didn't realized that they added a wrong number... well I would have hacked inside and added myself in about a week time or soo anyways.