Flaming Rage

Hero group chat:

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER added a picture

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: So can you explain to me why you were climbing a skyscraper like King Kong! I mean that guy can do it and looks awesome... You however just look like an idiot especially with all the cameras from the news helicopter pointing at you. You know what captured their screen most? Your toren upper costume!

Wh0re: I have an excuse for that one!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Ohh for just one of them? Let's hear it!

Wh0re: There was a guy with a quirk manipulation quirk! He got me good!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: And the torn costume?

Wh0re: .... My assistant made a mistake

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: You mean your whole career is a freaking mistake missy!

Wh0re : I'll got the fucking admin on you!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Who Nezu? Ohh wait I already played with the rat earlier... so the hero commission?! Welp good luck on them finding me!

Wh0re: I'll hunt you down personally.

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER kicked Wh0re out of the group chat

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Okay this is getting annoying and it's not as if she was a real hero anyways.

Endewhore: What the HELL?!

CannibalisticFuck: Wait! We don't even have admin rights!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: I am just a special chicken!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Anyways you guys have work to do! There is a villain robbing a bank on the Lankersstreet 42.

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: And another one trying to break into your hero agency.

CannibalisticFuck: Which one?! Mine or his?!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Who's do you think? You are not the one with a huge ass hero costume walking around disguising as a hero. Of course I am talking about the flaming trash can you admire soo much.

Endewhore: YOUR TELLING ME SOMEONE IS BREAKING INTO MY HERO AGENCY?!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Take a re-read old man! You sure you should be a hero when you don't even know how to read?

Endewhore and everyone else went offline

Endeavor's POV:

After that bastard told me someone was breaking into my agency I was cowered in pure dispelive. There was no way that someone was actually brave enough and would actually break into my agency! Like who in their right mind does that?! A fucking hero agency and mine out of everyone elses?! There was no way that this was true and so I started laughing out loud to myself.

I laughed too soon as all of the sudden my phone went off and someone actually called me in the middle of the night. The only reason I was awakake was because I had a shift ahead of me and needed to head out soon. Well now I had someone to actually grill and make my day brighter!

(A/N: psychopath..-acid)

(A/N: You mean pyromaniac -chimera)

(A/N: yes, yesh. Plus the anger issues.-acid)

As soon as I saw the caller ID and saw that it was actually one of my employees, I immediately picked it up throwing over it.

Me: DID SOMEONE FUCKING BREAK IN?!!!

Agent: Ahm Sir, how did you know!

Me: FUCKING VILLAINS!!! I WILL KILL THEM!!

I was so much in a rage that I lost my control over my quirk and not only burned the phone in my hand but also my casual clothes since I still didn't change into my hero ones and they were not fire proof at all.

Me: FUCKING HELL!

I was getting angrier by the minute and so did also the temperature of my flames rise with each and every minute. Well let's just say I hated the day and I hated the person that hacked into our group chat and I hated that fucking person that broke into my fucking agency and I HATED THE SPRINKLER THAT JUST WENT OFF BECAUSE OF MY FLAMES!

(A/N: woah calm down Jamal-. -acid)

(A/N: Soo who wanna get Hound Dog for him? I personally think he is a lost cause but meh -chimera)

As I tried to calm down which didn't work well and ended up on the fire department being called to my own house because I was burning this much and radiating anger. This was the reason why I got out of the house being covered in ICE because SHOTO fucking needed to freeze everything!

Me: SHOTO FUCKING TODOROKI!

Shoto: You are a Todoroki yourself.

Me: DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK!

(A/N: Karen that's a conversation:/ -acid)

Shoto: Whatever!

The ice didn't stand a chance on me, it was all quickly gone from my quirk and anger. Now I was completely dry but my costume was wet and I needed to put that fucking thing on me and walk like a motherfucker smoke bomb outside.