The chaos goes on

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: On the topic of Todoroki. Shoto! Wanna explain what you did there? Why were you vandalizing your fathers picture in his own hero costume as a halloween costume for kids? You still good? How could you just picked that trash up and wore it through the city? Ohh you poor thing.

FAKEsonic: Todoroki! That's not very hero like!

YouFloatToo: neither is attempted murder..

Dandelion: WTF ICYHOT?!

Katy perry: I was mad.

Dandelion: YEAH NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: can someone teach this person to not use capslocks?;-; but anyways..

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

SecretlyAEmo:...

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: You know being invisible is cool and everything but you really thought I wouldn't catch an embarrassing moment like this? What in the world were you doing in that chicken costume? I mean sure only cause you are invisible no one can see you but girl, you are the only one with that quirk around here! So of course people know who this is?!

fuck u: is this really what girls do on their free time?!

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: don't get me started about you.

bishGone: I- can explain..- McDonald's wanted me to get more costumes-

YouFloatToo: since when did you work at McDonald's?

bishGone: they wanted me to be in a chicken costume to attract attention.

WattpadLastBraincell: ..wait that's a chicken?! I thought that was a Furry!

Dandelion: have you fried your brain already?!

MOMo: honey.. that's in the middle of nowhere, there is no McDonald's.

uhm-hard: wait- then how did he get the picture-?

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: :)

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Talking about Birds... Tokoyami tell me what is wrong with you being at 3 am in the morning in a park and sacrificing dead meat? What were you trying to do? Summon a demon? Or become the master of the darkness...also you didn't had to be naked for that.

danceTillDeath: my eyes!!!

2 faced: I was summoning the demon Charlie while standing in a T-pose with my cult. Naked was an dramatic adding.

YouFloatToo: but.. there are no people other than you there..?

uhm-hard: maybe we are blind?

2 faced: the crows are my friends.

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: you literally just sacrificed one of them to meat.

2 faced: the accepted the cult, they had to face consequences.

Katy perry: can I be apart of your cult?

ForthWallRebuilder: Todoroki nO-

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Hey pervert! How about we dispose of a secret of yours? Like how you like stealing underwear and then wear it yourself?! That's groose! And you are a disguasting piece of shit!

Uhm-hard: that's is so unmanly-

ForthWallRebuilder: more like nasty-

YouFloatToo: BRO WHAT THE HECK- SO THATS WHERE MY UNDERWEAR WENT. I PAID MUCH FOR THAT SHIT!!!

Katy perry: is he to broke to afford underwear so he steals others?

danceTillDeath: eww! That's disgusting!! What a perv!

FAKEsonic: I will have to report you to mister-Aizawa.

fuck u: 😭😭😭😭

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: next!!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: I know money isn't everything but girl! You are rich! You are swimming in a pool of money and then pull a freaking Karen on a poor lady in the supermarket? Did you already let your head check up? If not go do so!

YouFloatToo: it's always the richest on the poor..

MOMo: is that because you are broke honey? 😊

YouFloatToo: 😭😭😭

uhm-hard: dammmm!! A pool of money? What a dream you are living in!

tailman: we got two daddy's money here- Momo and Todoroki..

Katy Perry: Want a gold card too? I can always get another one and the more you spent on it the better! Anyone is welcome to get it!

secretlyAEmo: At least one of them is ready to give money like mr.beast 😔✋🏻

dancetillDeath: Todoroki is better. You don't need to do challenges. He just gives it away.

YouFloatToo: agreed.