Taking over!

UA staff group chat

Everyone is online

COCKatoo: Who wants to throw a party?!

SexyAndIKnowIt:oh!me!me!me!

UndevelopedButterfly:Mic, we are not making a party.

SexyAndIKnowIt: you are just a grumpy old cat! Can't you have some fun in life?!

UndevelopedButterfly: I don't care.

ToyGoneWrong: For this I have to agree with Aizawa's statement, we are not making a party in the conference room.

Demon: UA is really that boooring?

UndevelopedButterfly: This is a school and not a club

Demon: Boomer.

SexyAndIKnowIt: Right?!

Demon: May I then take over?

UndevelopedButterfly: no!

COCKatoo: I am scared but I also want to know.

ToyGoneWrong: Since my turn is over, I would love to find out what you have else.

Demon: You sure you want to find out? And who said I was done with you?

ToyGoneWrong: I agree with Mic.

BrainWasher: As much as I would love a distraction right now, the conference is definitely more appealing right now.

PewPew: So ahm anyone up to get food?

NoWorldHunger: We already ate just 15 minutes ago.

Demon: So.... I'll give you a choice. Either you let me expose someone in here OR... I'll just hack into UA and start taking over things.

bobTheBuilder: NEZU! They can't do that right?

Izuku's POV:

Me: Can't take over pfff-

Didn't they realize that the malfuntioning from last week was me?

*flashback brought to you by a really really bored bunny!*

Okay let's do this!

I am bored eitherway!

Let's see what I can do for a bit of fun.

Support course should be enough fun.

I took my laptop out and once the system was up, I quickly opened the command shell and began tying in command after command hacking into UA's system. 

Me: Oho! So you learned a thing or two! Seems like you found the virus I left behind last time.

I tried getting into the system like I always do but this time there was a huge firewall blocking me from doing so which mean that Nezu either found my loop hole or he suspected something. I was betting on the first option.

Me: This won't stop me!

My fingers flew over the keyboard and only a couple of minutes later, I was through it and I got full access to their system.

Me: Told ya!

Looking at the screen, I began opening all the CCTV footages. I wanted to see who was in the building and where the students were. I knew that Eraserhead had a very small class this year since he did expel the majority of them.

Seeing as he was only laying around and I knew that he was a very tired man, I was sure to let him be. He needed his rest after all. Though I though the sight of a sleeping caterpillar was funny.

Me: Hmmm.... They still haven't fixed all damages to the system I did....

There was Power Loader with his class and to my surprise there were a lot of little gadgets lying around every single one of them had BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and a Wi-Fi module on them.

Me: ... I think they never thought about someone hacking and doing this ever before. Meh... Someone needs to be first after all!

I had such a shit eating grin on my face as I began hacking into their Wi-Fi system and jumping on the small gadgets like drones and weapons. Once I was in, I quickly activated them. There were also small robots. Every single weapon in the room was activated thanks to no other than moi. As if that was not enough, I also told the drones that Power Loader was their target and they bang flying at them.

Me: PERFECT HAHAHA JUST PERFECT!

The chaos that I did was soo beautiful. I was sure that Power Loader and his class had enough work to get their own projects into their control again. Still it was very funny to remotly controll them and make soo much chaos without leaving a trace behind.

*End fo flashback brought to you by a bunny laughing their asses off!*

UA staff group chat

ToyGoneWrong: I wasn't able to find them.

COCKatoo: At that means?

bobTheBuilder: WE ARE SCREWED!!!! Did you really needed to add a wrong number?

Demon: I would have hacked myself into the chat. I also did that exact same thing to the hero group chat. It was hilarious!

SexyAndIKnowIt: Ohh I heard about it! You destroyed Mt. Lady.

Demon: You mean Mt. Money?

COCKatoo:ah.. yeah I heard about her, what's more shocking is KamuiWoods

Demon: Well it doesn't take to be a genius to figure things out!

UndevelopedButterfly: Zashi you will regret this.

Demon: He will enjoy it! For sure. The one regretting this is just someone with a bad drinking habit.