Bleach please!

Class 1A group chat:

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

SecretlyAEmo: ..

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Sooo Music lover huh.... But being high on a concert and then jumping on a stage is surely not what you wanted or is it not? LOOK AT THIS! She was even fighting the lead singer of this band. Then got dragged down off the stage to kick the security into the crotch. AUTCH that must have hurt but you... damn girl you got back on the stage and slendered the whole freaking band and destroyed their things... that bill surely was expensive also that lawsuit must have hurt.

SecretlyAEmo: as an excuse, I was drunk..

snowWhite: D:

uhm-hard: even Kouda disagrees!

youFloatToo: YASSS YOU GO GIRLLLLLLLL-

froggoGæ: Uraraka, honey- I don't think this is the time for it.

danceThillDeath: there is always time for it 😩

Dandelion: PFFt- IMAGINE BEING THIS STUPID WHILE DRUNK-

Katy perry: may I remind you what you did when you weren't sober back-you-go?

Dandelion: ...

Dandelion went offline

2 faced: Jiro, I feel depressed energy coming from you. Wanna join my cult?

bishGone: I think everyone here would rather be depressed than offer dead animals to satan, bitch^

2 faced: may I remind who has bitch in their username?

MOMo: jiro- why didn't you tell me about this? I could've paid for the destroyed property.

danceThillDeath: here comes the sugar mommy 😳😍💸

tailman: I am not even going to question this.

octopus: n o b o d y c a r e s

diabetes: about you.

octopus: damm-

WattpadLastBraincell: wait- that's a great comeback- amma use it for now.

ForthWallRebuilder: it's great 🤌✨

uhm-hard: it's manly, stupid.

Katy perry: for someone saying manly all the time- I think you have the wrong person who is stupid.

uhm-hard: stfu, your mom literally said bye-bye to half of your face 😘👏

Katy perry: I don't like tea.

ToyGoneWrong: wtf?

FAKEsonic: what are you even doing here?!

ToyGoneWrong: I have my eyes everywhere.

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: and that's why you should never have naughty in the door rooms, you know who I am looking at 🙄

tailman: wait- SOME DID IT IN THE DORM ROOm?!

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Oops- my keyboard slipped.

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: anypans- nexttttttt:\

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Apparently trick or treating is their favorite thing to do... More like trick than treating. Going as an alien is one thing but this is a bit much don't you think? Like.... Did you really need to kidnap people and then force them to strip? You have some kind of fetish or something? Like why?! Also you got caught if I remember correctly and made the police officers strip.... I still don't get how or why.... They sure must have been stupid.

youFloatToo: I didn't expect this from you Iida-

WattpadLastBraincell: IIDA WHAT THE HELLLLL

uhm-hard: JFETHREYFWRHDETF

fuck u: wow Iida 😏 didn't know you had dirty secrets~

FAKEsonic: I- I would never do such, you must have photoshopped it. It's disrespectful to lie!

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: isn't that exactly want you're doing right now?

FAKEsonic: no-

MOMo: who even added that damn grape?

fuck u: I always come back.

bishGone: oh well get your ass out before we turn you to grape juice.

fuck u left the groupchat

SecretlyAEmo: was that an FNAF reference?

froggoGæ: I believe so.

ForthWallRebuilder: are y'all just going to ignore what Iida did?!

danceThillDeath: we have seen grape juice do much worse.

Katy perry: I need bleach-

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: I know right mate 🥲

ForthWallRebuilder: and he just got mate-zonedddddd~

D0raTheExplorer: HOLA SOY DORAAAAA-

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

uhm-hard: oh no-

Dandelion is online

Dandelion: you look like shit.

Dandelion went offline