MONEY BABY!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Paris didn't wanted you anymore huh!

(A/N: the same feeling when your parents didn't want you either:,) -/acid)

(A/N: Nooo! This one is worse just imagine a whole county against you -chimera)

(A/N: dOWN wItH tHE gOvErMeNT👹-/acid)

D0raTheExplorer: Merde!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Can't really blame them! How the heck did you even get into the museum and then destroy the Mona Lisa painting? Dude you okay? I mean you can't be this popular! I get it you wanted to show off but replacing Mona Lisa's head with your own and then spamming the whole city with signed posters of yours? Dude... You are not famous! Chill! No wonder they kicked you out and gave you a warning and a entry ban to the country!

2 faced: So I am not allowed to summon shit and he is allowed to just be famous overnight?

MOMo: you learn the world soon, honey..

youFloatToo: Money can't buy everything!

MOMo: you are underestimating my money?

youFloatToo: Greedy as BITCH!

WattpadLastBraincell : What kind of pics?

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Also that pic that was flying around... how can you think you have a smexy body? Come on! No one needed to see you in a onesie and also half nacked in another one. But do tell me a pink onesie?! REALLY?!

D0raTheExplorer: Why do you know stuff like this! No one knows about it!

DanceTillDeath: it's so creepy!

IKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark: u are literally stalking people gUrL-

D0raTheExplorer: That's my role!

DanceTillDeath: I do it for tea!!

D0raTheExplorer: Me too.... But why do I feel like this person is watching us right now....

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: YES, I AM SEEING YOU!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY WATCHER THERE IS

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: I see a beautiful butterfly! SEriously! Tell me who painted your skin to look like that? Were you supposed to be an entertainment for a kids b'day party or something? What's wrong with you? Also do you know how many people called 911 because of you saying a crazy person is trying to fly while running half nacked and completely painted in the city around?

(A/N: I m p o s t e r

S u s

A m o n g u s-/acid)

(A/N: Yes I am an imposter XD I can vent! rEEeEeEeeEe -chimera)

(A/N: this is me when I have no motivation-/acid)

(A/N: I am too tired for this. Before you kick me out of the ship, give me one last cup of tea! -chimera)

(A/N: deals-/acid)

froggoGæ: You wouldn't even say he is naked... If you don't know it that is. *ribbit*

fuck u: am I gay?

MOMo: YES!

Class 1-A's boys: NOOOOOOO!!!!!

secretlyAEmo: SUFFER WITH US BOYS!

bishGone: YEAH! SUFFER WITH USSS!

MOMo: jiro, honey, your titts never suffered a day.💀

secretlyAEmo: ...

snowWhite: Props to the painter. This really looks like a nice butterfly.

Diabetes: He might also wear something skin tight beneath that paint.

youFloatToo: You missing the point! He looks as if he was naked!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Poor kids are completely terrorized for life now.

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Now onto the next one shall we?

Class 1-A's boys: NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Class 1-A's girl: NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Class 1-A's non-binary: NOOOOOOO!!!!!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: No point in denying or hiding from me.

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Whoever said this Kirby in your group is innocent was wrong! Look at this! Tell me is she really innocent? Look at how the girl is throwing the money in the air? Also is that a bathtub filled with money? GIRL WERE DID YOU GET THAT?! Did you rob a bank and then you say your family is actually broke. No wonder if this girl spends it all.

youFloatToo: I can explain!

dancetillDeath: All right hit me.

froggoGæ: Bitch what! You asked me for 20 and never returned the money and you do this?

MOMo: And they say I am rich and spoiled.

secretlyAEmo: Cause you are!

MOMo: Yeah but I don't do that!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Yeah you have a pool filled with that thing.

youFloatToo: And you say I am wired because of this?!

D0raTheExplorer: Cause you are telling you are borke!

youFloatToo: This is just fake money for my brothers tik-tok! So you all chill.

froggoGæ: Nope that is real money!

youFloatToo: Nope.

MOMo: I can smell money when I see it.

FAKEs0nic: smell it from a picture?

youFloatToo: IT'S FAKE! F.A.K.E!

MOMo: Nope.

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Fine then if this is fake then what about this fact?!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Because I nearly forgot to add that you let your nose be corrected couse you didn't liked it and the round rouge cheeks you have are fake too.

tailman: HOW COULD YOU?!

octopus: Fucking FAKE!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: UPS might have spilled it now XD