The end unfortunately....

Class 1A group chat:

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Soo let's talk about being manly with doing some balle?! That pink tutu suits you nicely! XD You keep nagging that Dandelion how he is so explosive and not manly enough and then you go do some bellet?! HAHAHA I can't! You also are not light as a feather but as elegant as a rock could be. Just look at these two left legs!

wattpadBraincell: HAHAHAHAHAH

uhm-hard: Oh shit! Where did you even get that from bro!

tailman: YO wanna change into that and come to class in it once?

D0raTheExplorer: HAHAHAHA

snowWhite: They call me snowWhite and you go with that around?!

bishGone: Oh! You have to wear this! I dare you.

uhm-hard: Nah man leave me alone!

MOMo: I can always create some for ya! ;)

youFloatToo: YESS! We will get him in there!

froggoGæ: Agree! Even if we have to help him for a bit!

wattpadBraincell: I can help out a bit!

dancetillDeath: What do you mean can?! You will!

uhm-hard: SHIT! Just leave me alone guys!

tailman: Too late for that.

secretlyAEmo: Yup. This is what yuo get for getting at us with manly not manly!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Who said fighting a kangaroo was a good idea? Look at how you are running. Also how did you even manage to get into the monkeys territory in the zoo while looking for a kangaroo?! Everyone was wondering that while you were screeming "FUCK THAT'S NOT A KANGAROO!!!" Well no shit sherlock! Got even stuck there chased by monkeys because you stole some banana from them. Dumb like Dumb as hell man!

wattpadBraincell: Even I know this is a bad idea!

FAKEs0nic: Who doesn't! I am seriously dissapointed in you. 

snowWhite: How dare you!!!

tailman: It's not a Kangaroo! I am telling you it's either a robot or a person!

snowWhite: I'll show you your damn person!

tailman: NOO! I am so sorry.  Don't come over here.

snowWhite went offline

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark sent another picture

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Last one for now!

IknowWhatYouDidInTheDark: Mister President! Don't you dare think I forgot about you! Mister Faster and Furious fake. I mean I get it you are fast but what is this? Did you try to be like Jesus and walk over water? Like dude... you are not that fast? Also someone needs to save you from drowning only for you to go and do the same again?! What was going through your mind? They even needed to get you to the police station for your brother to get you! And here I thought that you would be a bit more intelligent than the rest of them but I guess even the stricktes person has these moments where they are dumb as hell and party around erlier. Of course you were drunk and completely blue!

Katy Perry: And he said I was a lost cause!

youFloatToo: Oh wow. Didn't know mister perfect here was at the police station

FAKEs0nic: It was a dumb bet with my brother.

wattpadBraincell: sure sure... No one will believe you. He isn't even near you.

dancetillDeath: This picture is perfect! 

Izuku's POV:

I was laughing just watching everything unfold but the problem was that I could see someone who was hacking into my things and I knew that it was Nezu. He was a bit too quiet and now I knew why.

Me: NO! Not today!

I quickly turned everything out and started to do a back attack at Nezu. He nearly got me and it was way too close for comfort. Well it was not as if I didn't had more tea to spill but knowing that Nezu managed to break through all the firewalls and viruses I put up to protect me, is just bad. It means that I had to work on my security a bit more before I could spill some more tea and that would take some more time.

Me: Well at least I got my fun and the heroes are save.... for now... let's see when I will make a comback again.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA

It sure was fun playing around with you all!

Definitelly will be upgrading my security and do this over again later somedays.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this. Hope it was funny and entertainment enough to make you burst out laughing! :)